JULY 11TH SURGERY AND VERY NERVOUS

5150soccermom
on 7/4/06 1:57 am - NEVERLAND W/TINKERBELL, CA
Hello all this is my first post so far. My surgery is scheduled for July 11th. I was suppose to have surgery in March and 12 hours before surgery my GP postponed it because something came back in my labs. Everything now is clear and ready to go. Last time I was not nervous last time....but I am now. I am a single mother of one and I need this surgery to be around for my daughter. I want nothing more than to have it. But I am just and emotional wreck. Is this normal? Can anyone give me some much needed support and prayers please. Thanks much.
(deactivated member)
on 7/4/06 8:03 am
I'll be thinking of you! My surgery is the day before yours, on Monday. I have a little boy who turned one in April, so I know just what you mean about needing surgery so we can get healthy and be here for our children. Think of how great it will be once we have lost weight and have energy to do all kinds of fun things with our kids that we were unable to do before.
kurve
on 7/4/06 2:29 pm - Fairfield, OH
Hi Buffy..My surgery is on the 11th too!! I am maybe a little nervous but mostly i am sooooooooooooooooo excited! I have wanted this all my life...i have went to a few of the meeting with those who have had the surgery..my sister also had it about 9 months ago...eveyone is doing great..and oh my gawd my sister is in a size 10 now.. i think maybe i was a size 10 when i was born!! (joking) I will say a prayer for ya though and feel free to yap to me on my site too..big tight hugsss...you will be just fine!! I'm not really sure how u posted this ( helpppp lol) but you can click on email me at my addy n send me email if there isnt a way to post on my page (is clueless) http://obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=S1131026751 Cindy
NicoleC
on 7/4/06 2:35 pm - FRANKLIN, MA
You are going to do great! I have 2 little girls that I need to live for too. Of course it's normal to be nervous. But once you open your eyes after surgery, you'll make a sigh of relief. Best wishes! Nicole
Jezia
on 7/5/06 2:28 am - Duncanville, TX
Hi Buffy My surgery is the same day as yours. And I am also a bit of an emotional mess ~grins~ I'm not particularly conscious of being nervous about the surgery, but I'm EASILY brought to tears, very poor frustration tolerance, irritable, all of that lovely stuff. It is normal, I know, but it still ain't much fun. We will soon be LOSERS!!! Jezia
tleach52
on 7/5/06 10:07 am - Pembroke, MA
I too am a very anxious july 11th baby ! Here's to a safe and speedly recoverly See you on the losing side. Marleen
5150soccermom
on 7/5/06 10:49 am - NEVERLAND W/TINKERBELL, CA
Thank you everyone that typed back with kind words and thoughts. It is so nice to have a support system out there. I have many friends but not that have had this surgery. GOD bless all of you!!!!! Looking forward to a thin me!
annettemil
on 7/5/06 12:20 pm - new york, NY
Join the club....My surgery is July 13th. I wasn't that nervous until everyone started asking me if I was nervous. I am mostly excited but I am getting anxious about not doing the right thing when I come home. I understand you being nervous and that is normal. You will be giving your daughter an enormous gift. Everything will be just fine. After a month, we can start giving advice to other people...hopefully :=p I will be praying for both of us. Sincerely, Annette
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/06 2:21 pm - Wartburg, TN
Hi Buffy, I'm getting close to date also, and I know how you feel. I am praying for you and will continue to do so until you are recovering. Put yourself in God's hands and trust Him, He will see you through. Jaime
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 916 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1045 views