One more day!!

Jessica S.
on 7/4/06 9:50 am - Pilot Point, TX
OMG, only one more day ~ and i will be on the losing side~!!!! My surgery is Thursday the 6th @ 7:30am. I'm beginning to get a little nervous. Has anyone had or going to have Dr. Powell with the SCOR (surgery center of richardson)??? I think my biggest fear is failing myself .... again. To all you other July babies..... take care and God bless. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers. jessica
mel-in-NJ
on 7/4/06 9:58 am - Salem, NJ
I am having surgery the same day!!! I think my time is at 8:30am. I know exactly how you feel. We have the same re-birthday!!! Happy re-birthday to us!!! Keep in touch. Melinda
Noahsarksd
on 7/4/06 10:03 am - Rapid City, SD
I will be praying for both of you!
Jeannette
on 7/4/06 10:15 am - Elyria, OH
I am having surgery on the 6th also!!! I am very excited. The nerves haven't hit yet! Hopefully they will stay away. I find out tomorrow what time my surgery will be. Best of luck to all of us! I will see you on the losing side! Jeannette
Kim D.
on 7/4/06 12:28 pm - BFE, NC
I am having surgery Thursday morning at 7:30 am as well. I will keep you in my thoughts and let every know how things went when I get home. Good luck and best wishes to you all!! Kim
Melissa_S.
on 7/5/06 12:39 am - Laurel, MS
July 6 for me too! I'm nervous & excited. & I don't have everything done here at home that I needed done. still have to finish packing. Take care ya'll! I'm praying for us all & wishing everyone good luck!
tleach52
on 7/5/06 1:29 am - Pembroke, MA
God Bless and hopes of a speedy recovery. Marleen
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/06 2:27 pm - Wartburg, TN
Good grief! So many babies being born tomorrow, lol! I"m praying for y'all Jaime
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 916 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1045 views