Anyone else scrapbooking your journey?

NicoleC
on 7/4/06 2:31 pm - FRANKLIN, MA
I am having a friend take my before pictures and I will scrapbook a page for every month post op. It will be great to have to look back at one day. I'm not a huge scrapbooker, I'm more of a card maker but I think this could be a neat project. Nicole
psychonurse
on 7/4/06 5:54 pm - Hermiston, OR
Hey Nicole!!!! We are having our surgery the same day, we are both RN's and we both like to scrap and make cards..!!!!! Yes I am going to scrap my weight loss journey. It will be something that I can look back on and be proud of. And god forbid, if I start to creep back up, by looking at the book I can look at the first couple of pages and know that I need to stop and redo what I am eating so that I can lose some weight. Good luck on your surgery and I know that we will both do very well here and on our journey to the other side...
Christina R.
on 7/4/06 10:33 pm - Reston, VA
I had thought about it....may still do it. I think I'd do a smaller size album though. Not sure this will be one I set out for all to see...more for my own personal use. Christina S
Rebecca Canty
on 7/5/06 4:03 am - Butler, NJ
That is a great Idea, maybe i'll do it also, start with pics before and then keep going untill a year or 2 out, thanks for the idea
blumissy
on 7/5/06 11:55 am - Loveland, CO
Hi Nicole I am doing a scrapbook of my journey. I think it will be good to know where I came from so that I don't go back! Good luck! Dee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 916 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1045 views