i'm scared y'all

Eurosham
on 7/6/06 4:02 pm - Lake Forest, CA
Hi Penelope...I'm having mine on the 12th. I feel like I'm counting down now...each day until everything changes. That's the scary part. Everything WILL change whether I'd like it too or not. Every time I pass a Starbucks I think "No more going in there for sugary drinks....EVER!" I love those sugary drinks!!! However, I have faith that I'll love my healthier body more. I have to have faith in that and it is what's carrying me at this point. I talked with the Dr. today and I made him reassure me that I won't feel a thing during surgery. He then told me that my pain will be controlled after sugery so....it's just going to be fine for all of us, and on the upside, you have several people that are all going to be experiencing this with you! I'll be praying for us...and you do the same! Love, Robin
Tressia
on 7/8/06 2:21 pm - Pevely, MO
Hi Penelope: I don't have a date as yet. But I do have a large shoulder. I don't go to church and I don't pretend to be a holly roller. But I do know that God is my saviour and when I really get worked up as you sound like you are. I just sit somewhere all by my self and talk to him. Just as if he was right there in front of me. I say what i have to say ask for his help not only in getting me through the things i am about to go through but the strength and the friendships and the courage to be stronger after the facts. It's normal to feel anxious, nervous and scared you wouldn't be normal going under any major operation if you didn't. The power of positive thought means alot. Try to get those negative thoughts out of your head. I'll be thinking of you as everyone else here will too. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS Tressia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 924 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1015 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 961 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1053 views