Made it too the other side

Missy H
on 7/8/06 6:46 am - Wadsworth, OH
got to come home yesterday surgery was uneventful except no one told me it hurts !!!LOL i breezed thru 2 c sections and this is nothing like that .. but i am doin great and feelin better every doy not hungery at all and no nausea or vomiting ... thank god !!!!! so thank you all for you kind words and support and i cant wait for the rest of you too meet me on the loosers bench !!!!!! Hugs Missy
rosie-57
on 7/8/06 12:10 pm - Pt. Pleasant, NJ
congratulations,can't wait to join you in 18 days,
blumissy
on 7/8/06 1:43 pm - Loveland, CO
Hi Missy, Congratulations!!! You made it. I can't wait to meet you on the other side. Hugs, Dee
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/06 2:58 pm - Wartburg, TN
Wow Missy, that was so fast!!! Glad you are home and doing great, so happy for you Jaime
Mariah
on 7/8/06 3:15 pm - Richmond, IN
WHAT....NO ONE TOLD ME THERE WOULD BE PAIN. My surgery is Wed but I may just have to call an cancel. Im such a nerd when it comes to pain. Maybe I should call my sergeon on Monday and ask them if this rumor is true......LOL You are right its funny how no one talks about the pain. Maybe those pain meds will be so good I wont notice the pain. Sounds like u noticed so I guess I'll have some too. Not far behind you...July 12th Mariah
penelope78
on 7/8/06 8:37 pm - Fresno, CA
congrats you hot mama! Concentrate on making yourself feel good! I'll be there with you on 7/19!
BobbieLynn
on 7/9/06 12:38 am - Hutchins, TX
was the pain more than the c-sections???? someone told me if I had 4 c-sections this would be a breeze.... Ok now I am worried... cause those hurt like #@(#*$(#*$ ..................::biting nails:: Bobbie Lynn
Missy H
on 7/9/06 12:53 am - Wadsworth, OH
Bobbie i dunno if it is more pain but it is a diffrent pain and i truely breezed thru my c sections .. i coulda went back to work in 2 weeks .. and im a hairdresser not a particurlary easy job .. but i must say too today i am 4 days out got a really good noghts rest last night and i am feeling considerably better so if you cann tough out 4 c sections you will handle this just fine ....Missy
DESNANA2
on 7/9/06 5:28 am - tucson, AZ
Missy, Your little over a week post op. How are you feeling? I hope everything is going well for you and that your feeling better already. Don't despair, you will feel better soon. Counting down ten more days 07/18. Can't hardly wait. Love to hear from you. Kathi
tleach52
on 7/9/06 6:07 am - Pembroke, MA
Welcome home ! Tomorrow I will join you on the losing side. Marleen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 930 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1017 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 965 views
Happy 6 Years