Surgery date on 7/26

claynebg1
on 7/10/06 3:28 am - Dayton, OH
I am nervous now. This is my first post to the July 2006 Message Board. My journey to WLS literally started a month ago and now I am scheduled for surgery in less than 3 weeks. It isn't that I am not thankful... just that it has suddenly HIT me that this is real. Has anyone else felt this way?
Kimberly D.
on 7/10/06 9:19 am - Living in and Loving, MI
VERY, VERY, VERY Much so. My date is 7/25 and I just had my last office visit where I am released to begin the liquid diet tomorrow. The closer the date gets the more afraid, concerned, anxious, worried, and excited I become all at the same time. But as I read on I think Dee's post If God has brought me to it, he will bring me through it. My surgeon's nurse had the surgery and she gave me her cell phone so that if I have any questions I could call her . So I have reached a calmness knowing that I am soon to be on the downhill side We're one day apart so keep in touch and let me know if there is anything I can do to help. The posts on this website are the only thing keeping me sane right now Hang in there!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 924 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1015 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 961 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1053 views