surgery for me in the am at 7!

mistywallace
on 7/9/06 9:15 am - moody, AL
please continue to pray for me. i m aok a little nervous. i know i wil be when i say goodbye to my family. misty
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/06 9:24 am - ID
Ahhh good luck! Don't be nervous, be excited. This is a turning point, you'll have a whole new life after this surgery. Again good luck and best wishes.
Trudi
on 7/9/06 10:02 am - Laconia, NH
Hey Misty, you'll be in my thoughts. Tomorrow is my day too, so both of us will be in this together!! Best wishes!
A. Thompson
on 7/9/06 1:59 pm - Winder, GA
Misty...you will be in my prayers! You will breeze thru it! My surgery is Tuesday so I know what you are talking about. Update us when you can!!!! Blessings! Angie
Boss_Lady_06
on 7/10/06 3:24 am - Dallas, TX
My surgery is tomorrow at 8:30 and I am nervous, but that is expected with any surgery. I will keep you and everyone else in my thoughts and prayers. Woo Hoo!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/06 8:49 am - Trenton, NJ
Everything in life has some risk, if it's worth having. YOU WILL BE FINE!! I wish you the best outcome and will be chatting with you on here very very soon. I too feel that the family stuff is gonna be hard... but it's not goodbye... it's "see ya soon", right? The best advice I ever got after surgery was: "THIS TOO SHALL PASS". No matter what, you will feel better every day and then your surgery will become a personal sweater that you wear proudly as : "my operation"... but instead of having surgery to remove a problem, you are having the surgery as an opportunity to gain a "tool" that you will carry inside of you to keep you on track.... WHATEVER IT TAKES..... HEALTH, FITNESS & JOY all yours after WEDNESDAY.... ShelleyAnne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 924 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1015 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 961 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1053 views