My surgery has......

FullfiguredVirgoGal
on 7/10/06 1:26 am - Altoona, IA
Been rescheduled until August 28th. I am still going to be here at the July board because I have made many friends. My pre-op labs are out of wack and they said it is not safe to do the surgery at this time. I am and at the same time, but it is for my health and safety. It's just not my time yet, and until GOD says so I have to wait. Thanks for keeping me in your prayers and keep me there so that my labs will be right and safe for the surgery. Stay Blessed and good luck to all those that have upcoming surgeries Nissah......360/313/???/180's here I came in a little while. To many days to count now.
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/06 1:45 am - ID
Oh no, I'm so sorry. I have presurgical testing (for my July 17th surgery) and I'm so extremely nervous. I imagine I can't be in too bad health since I'm only 18, but hearing stories like that (being postponed) scares the crap out of me I hope you are able to reschedule soon. Good luck!
~~~ Triple C. ~.
on 7/10/06 2:55 am - windy city native living -n-, MO
Hi FF V G, Sorry to hear that your surgery was rescheduled. But it's best to be as healthy as possible before going through with surgery, sounds like you have a pretty good and caring surgeon that you are working with. August 28th will be here before you know it. My date seem to come up on me very quickly, yours will too. I was reading some of your profile and notice that you are originally from Chicago. I was born in Chicago, southside as well also and I used to live in Iowa (I met my husband while living in Iowa, he came from KY to college in the town I was living in). We lived in the Robert Taylor homes, 43rd and state street. Small world huh? Never thought we'd end up in a place like Iowa although I'm happy we did, do you like it there? We moved away from there after DH finished college in 1997 but I still have family there (Oskaloosa, Iowa City, Sigourney and Cedar Rapids) so I still visit from time to time. ~~~Triple C.~~~
Boss_Lady_06
on 7/10/06 3:19 am - Dallas, TX
Hang in there! Thank God the doctor has your health in his best interest. There is a reason for reason for everything!
julieinwa
on 7/10/06 3:35 am - Tacoma, WA
Nissah, I'm so sorry to hear your surgery has been postponed, but you are so determined, you will get there, I know! Those days will go fast and you will be on the other side in a wink. Thank you for the post you made on Saturday when I was freaked out about that article. You really helped me. Julie in WA
sondz2006
on 7/10/06 9:52 am - Pueblo, CO
I felt the same way when mine got rescheduled!!! But i also put this in gods hands and he knows when the right time is to go through this change, try to stay positive and you can email me at any time!! [email protected] Sondra
Hondurian Queen
on 7/11/06 5:37 am - BOSTON, MA
I'am so sorry to hear about the delay of your surgery but remember evrything is in gods hands he knows best I will continue to pray for you and please pray for me I just receive my date today it is for july 31 be blessed
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 924 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1015 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 961 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1053 views