hi all!newbie here....

jennifer fisher
on 7/10/06 11:06 am - dover, NH
hi!im jennifer,my surgery is set for july 17th 2006(next week!!)i finished all of my pre-ops today(pray god they turn out good and i dont get an unexpected call or something like that!)im going in at 7am.i am 29,married,with a one year old son,and a three year old daughter.i started this whole process feb 2nd 2006,that is when i went to the very first information meeting.and since then i have worked my butt off to change a lot of things in my life!!i am very VERY anxiously scared.i really pray i have a good recovery,im sure we all do.good luck to everyone!!!
Pubear
on 7/10/06 1:04 pm
Welcome Jennifer. Congrats on your upcoming surgery. Mine is four days before yours, the 13th; so I will leave you some room on the loser's bench
sondz2006
on 7/10/06 1:26 pm - Pueblo, CO
Congrats!! I started around the same time you did, i started at like the end of january. I have mine this wednesday 7/12/2006 for the second attempt, my orignal date was last wednesday and i had everything in my IV and the shots and then they rescheduled it!! So i'm sure you'll have better luck than i will!! Congrats again on your journey!! Sondra
Amber B.
on 7/11/06 12:47 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi, Jennifer. My surgery is 2 days after yours and I'm 29 as well. I have one 12 year old son. I started the process at the end of May, I was fast tracked! I'm pretty excited/nervous. I'll be sending thoughts and prayers your way, I hope you have an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery! Good luck, keep us informed! Amber
jennifer fisher
on 7/11/06 3:33 am - dover, NH
thankyou everyone for a warm welcome.i was happy to find this board because we will all pretty much be going through the process along the way together and i think it is going to be great!i wish you all a fast recovery also,and i agree we should keep posted as much as we can for support and encouragement!jenny.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 930 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1017 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 965 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1056 views