Still not on the loser's side....

BobbieLynn
on 7/12/06 8:27 am - Hutchins, TX
Well got to the hospital, had my blood taken, got in room, drank the nasty bottle of citrus stuff..ran to the bathroom all night... all my test were great I was ready to go... awaiting my shot at 5 am to help prevent blood clots. The nurse came in and told me that Dr. Davidson called and was sick and wouldn't be able to do the surgery today but maybe by tomorrow. About 10 am Chris from BSC came and said it wouldn't happen. Now surgery is scheduled for NEXT Wed. I am home and my son is grilling salmon for dinner. Everything happens for a reason and this is all in God's hands. I will be there when it is right. Just kinda not sure what to do with myself right now. Was prepared to be out of the routine at least for a while. Still on Hold... Bobbie Lynn
Pubear
on 7/12/06 11:34 am
Sorry to hear about your situation. Hope all is well next week. Dee
Yvette G.
on 7/12/06 1:29 pm - San Mateo, CA
Well Bobbie...that SUCKS!!! Im sorry to hear that. But like you said its in Gods hands. Its that waiting that is crazy! Well till next Wed. Good luck!
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/06 1:44 pm
I am sorry to hear about the disappointment! How frustrating! Hang in there, this coming Weds will be here before you know it!
psychonurse
on 7/12/06 3:23 pm - Hermiston, OR
There is a reason that you didn't have your surgery today but we will never know. It will be much better next Wednesday and the time will fly by until next week. We will be there for you next week also. Everything will be great. Sonya
StephanieF.
on 7/13/06 2:18 am
Oh, Bobbie Lynn, I know you were so disappointed. You do make a good point, that God has a reason, and this may be His protection for you yesterday...maybe there was Staph in the air in the OR and He kept you out for that day....we'll never know. It reminds me of that old Amy Grant song, "Angels," do you remember that one? Here's part of it: God only knows the times my life was threatened just today. A reckless car ran out of gas before it ran my way. Near misses all around me, accidents unknown, Though I never see with human eyes the hands that lead me home. But I know they're all around me all day and through the night. When the enemy is closing in, I know sometimes they fight To keep my feet from falling, I'll never turn away. If you're asking what's protecting me then you're gonna hear me say: Got his angels watching over me, every move I make, Angles watching over me! Maybe your life was protected in this way....only He knows for sure! Hang in there, girlie! Still praying for you! Steph
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 4:03 am - Wartburg, TN
Bobbie Lynn, I'm so sorry you had to go back home without your surgery but I believe in Providence and there was a reason the Lord didn't want you to have surgery that day and I know Wed. will be the perfect day for you! Hang in there sweetie, your day will be here soon. Blessings, Jaime
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 932 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1017 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 965 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1056 views