OH BOY OH BOY IT IS GETTING CLOSER!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 3:45 am - Trenton, NJ
Hi everybody.... My surgery is looming. I just spoke to the surgeon. He is so kind and compassionate about the anxiety and stuff. I am seeing him tomorrow after the PATs at the hospital. Have plans for the weekend to see family and friends so that may help with the anxiety. My best friend and I are getting together on Monday to do some setting up in my kitchen and bathroom. LOL. that should be fun! Tuesday I am going to spend a lot of time in the bathroom. Not fun! LOL. And Wednesday morning I will be happily given the greatest tool in the world to control the one aspect of my life that I can't seem to take hold of forever. AMEN. Need your prayers and support, please. Thanks, ShelleyAnne
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 3:57 am - Wartburg, TN
Hi ShellyAnne, (what a pretty name!) You have my prayers and support, I'm having my surgery on the 24th so I totally understand your anxiety. It will all be over soon Jaime
curtcoker
on 7/13/06 4:26 am - saginaw, MI
yes it is getting very close lol im going in at 5:00am on the 19th also im ready to beat this thing that has hindered my whole life. ill pray for you and all the others that are having the surgery or any complications from it . if you are going to a church or have a pastor that you could talk to it is a real big help. my intire church is praying and supporting me in my choise to have the surgery and it is a real blessing to me . Also this web site and the people that i have meet on here are a very big part of my life now i might not have the biggest post numbers but i read on here for hours a day getting information and strength from there stories . i just hope and pray that all things work out very good for you on your upcoming surgery and that you have the peace of mind that i have .. Curt Coker
Jandell
on 7/13/06 6:42 am - Glendora, CA
Isn't it just so exciting? I'm going Monday for my lap RNY and poosible gallbladder removal (they found I have lots of stones). I'm so excited to start my new life! It's been worth the two week liquid diet! Best wishes to you! Janet
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 924 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1015 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 961 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1053 views