We've all got 'em...What's yours?

saphireset3
on 12/28/07 2:39 am - Yuba City, CA
We all seem to make New Year's Resolutions, what's yours???? Me, I plan on making it to my goal of 150 by my Hubby's B-day in March. Right now I'm at 183 for a total so far of an 80 lb loss! That gives me 3 months and 33 more to go! I can do this!!! I also plan on entering in and competing in a marathon this Spring. Be it running, walking or crawling, I WILL finished this! Anyone else??? I Am Sronger Than Myself Janice
Jean M. B.
on 12/28/07 4:04 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Janice! I was just thinking about the same thing! And, wondering what everyone's New Year's Eve plans were. Me and DH are having a poker party that night. We get together with the neighbors to play every 6 weeks or so. It's a lot of fun. Not much $ changes hands, we all play with $20-30. As for New Year's resolutions...I gave up on them in the past because I never achieved any, especially weight loss!!!! This year, I am more hopeful and have set a goal of loosing 100lbs by my 6 month check up in mid Jan. My other goal is to get ALL of my larger size clothes OUT of the house! 87lbs...GONE FOREVER!!! Happy New Year's to all my OH family! Take care and be safe! Jean
sallyone
on 12/28/07 7:30 pm - DIberville, MS
GREAT topic... Well I want to be at 279 by New Years Day... not sure if that will happen or not since it is "that time of the month" and I have seemed to gain 2 pounds overnight...arrgghhh My next goal is to be 250 by my birthday... My sister and I (twins) are going on a cruise for our 40th birthday (April 17-21st). So that will be around 30 pounds by then, I know I can do that... 30 pounds in 3.5 months. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE... we are all doing great.
freespirit01
on 12/30/07 12:05 pm - Maumee, OH
My goal was to get to 100 lbs gone by New Year's Eve and I got there the week before Christmas! My next goal is 15 more lbs by my birthday in Feb. I can do that! I only have 40 lbs to go to get to goal! ANd that is my goal. Only 10 more to Dr's goal! I can't believe how GREAT things are! You ALL LOOK FABULOUS!! I am waiting for my daughter to send my monthly pictures so I can update my profile. Going on a cruise in May with my girlfriends for my 40th b-day! We think alike! I cannot wait! Malissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1390 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 942 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views