What did you get?????

MsGriff07
on 12/30/07 9:28 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Fellow July Sisters I have a question for you all: What did you get for the holidays that you wouldnt have gotten or asked for before the surgery?
sallyone
on 12/30/07 11:37 pm - DIberville, MS
nothing... LOL Well hubby did get me some SF chocolate... I ate a couple pieces and threw the rest away... I think that helped my 5 pound gain this week.... but the weight started coming off when the chocolate hit the trash... mmmmm wondering if my body was telling me something... LOL
ckocher
on 12/31/07 1:25 am - Sacramento, CA
Hi Carla: I got a treated to a 3 day spa getaway in Napa by my hubby! He's an angel. But the gift was both good news & bad news ... The good news: I really needed and totally enjoyed the luxury & pampering of the massage, facial & manicure/pedicure, etc. .... but The bad news: I pigged out on gourmet cheese, crackers & fruit so much that I stretched my pouch and then gained back 5 pounds!!! Since ending the brie "cheese-a-thon", I've dropped those 5 pounds and am trying my best to get back on track. New Year's Resolution: Stick to the basics & move that body! Lots of hugs to all July'ers, Charity
jessica0378
on 1/3/08 9:08 am - Red Lion, PA
Hubby got me a 1/2 ct journey diamond necklace, some sexy undies.........oh, and $75 gift card to VICTORIA'S SECRET!!!! Now I can fit into 38DD and buy something in that store other than perfume!!! Bom chicka waah waah!!!! Mom gave me 3 size xl shirts, juniors size xl ski jacket and juniors size xl pj's!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1390 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 943 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views