Trying to get my groove back

dnw0523
on 1/2/08 8:46 pm - kensington, Canada
Just wondering how everyone survived the holidays with their eating habits. I didn'tgain any weight but I sure as heck did't lose any either.Now that the holiays are over I am having a hard time getting back to reality.I find that I'm grazing alot.I know I am eating when I am not really hungry. Anyone else having this mental setback?
H A.
on 1/2/08 10:56 pm - NOR CAL, CA
I was doing the same thing when I was home. I'm back at work and only bring good for me food and no snacks. I got rid of all the bad food out of the house not only for me but for my family. Everyone was eating bad. You can do it! Heidi
sallyone
on 1/2/08 11:12 pm - DIberville, MS
I think almost all of us are right there with you... My hubby has just gone back to work after being off for almost 2 weeks... well hubby brought all kinds of junk in the house. I have given him until this Sunday to have all the junk out of the house or it is going in the trash (i hate throwing food away). My son goes back to school on Tuesday, so as soon as that happens I will be back at Curves working out (daily I hope). Just trying to get my groove back also. Happy holidays Susan
Jean M. B.
on 1/3/08 12:26 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Donna! I am right there with you, altho it has gotten better since the holday food is not so plentiful! I did gain 4lbs over Christmas/New Year and have lost 2 of those lbs so far this week. So, I'm hoping to begin to see more wt loss as I eat better. Having trouble with getting my water and protein in too. Just got out of the habit of making it a priority. Not real healthy thinking on my part!!!! Time for another butt kicking, I guess!! Jean
ckocher
on 1/6/08 11:34 pm - Sacramento, CA
Hi Donna: Yep, I'm having setbacks too. But am actually finding that I AM hungry alot lately and I have been grazing. My weight loss has yo-yo'd for the past 3 weeks from 218 to 214 and today to 216. 3 weeks ago I "fell into cheeses" but got off that track (thank god!). Now for the past 2 weeks I've had food cravings for Starbuck's Nonfat Decaf Latte with Sugar Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup and their LowFat blueberry or cinnamon coffee cake. I can tolerate them, but they're loaded with calories. And, I'm eating way too fast. Does anyone have a word of support and/or advice? No butt kicking please. Thanks, Charity
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1389 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 942 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views