July 16 2007.....the BEST

Rianne D.
on 1/5/08 2:06 pm - MO
day of my life... Hi all! It's been a while since I've posted....I haven't been around in ages, and I am a terrible person because of it....but things here are just insane.... I did quit my job though so I'd have more time to focus on school this semester...going into my 2nd semester of nursing school and I'm sooooo excited and NERVOUS!! So, wish me luck I'm down 91 lbs as of yesterday morning and my 6 month surgeryversary is coming up on the 16th of this month. I miss all of you and OH like crazy though.... Rianne
Jupiter6
on 1/6/08 2:43 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
I was July 16th too, Rianne-- and am down 138+ (I was larger and pre-op dieted as well-- only down 70 since RNY) Sounds like you're doing great! Congrats!
Rianne D.
on 1/6/08 7:14 am - MO
WOW 138+...that is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Congrats....you look awesome!! Have you had any difficulties? In the beginning I had a lot of trouble with foamies and dumping...but I've gotten that all narrowed down and I haven't had either in a good couple of months now so yay me!! It's all a learning process for sure.... Anyways, thanks so much for your compliments. It's amazing to me how much my life has changed in such a short amount of time....I love it!
Jupiter6
on 1/6/08 7:42 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
I foamed up a couple of times, but it was always a "user error" issue-- too fast or the wrong thing too early-- hasn't happened in months, though. I can eat literally anything now, with the exception of bread (which annoys me when I eat it, so I don't.) There's a lot I *won't*eat, just not a lot that I can't.
Rianne D.
on 1/6/08 10:56 pm - MO
Oh, it was definitely a "user error" type thing for me as well.....it's all a learning process for sure! I don't eat very much bread, but every now and then I have a bite or two...but I definitely do NOT go for the sugar....lol Don't really want to try it....too scared! hehe
Laurie D.
on 1/6/08 9:55 am - OR
RNY on 07/16/07 with
I am a July 16th surgery sister too. Have lost a total of 87lbs (inlcudes 2week pre-op liquid diet) and am loving my RNY. I am not a frequent poster (shy...darn it!! ) but wanted wish you both congrats on your successes!! Loree
Rianne D.
on 1/6/08 10:57 pm - MO
Congrats on your success! You're doing awesomely yourself.... I don't post on OH as much as I'd like to b/c I'm just too darn busy...but it really helps a lot. The support system is just amazing.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1390 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 943 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views