UPDATE...almost 6 months

dolphinlover525
on 1/7/08 3:19 am - Toledo, OH
Sorry all that I haven't been on lately. Since working 2 jobs, I don't have internet at home. No reason to pay for it if I'm not using it. I hope everyone had a great holiday! Mine was pretty good. Thinner and good. I love shopping for new clothes. Haven't bought much, but I have bought a few new things. The Salvation Army has great clothes at a great price. I'm not ashamed to get my clothes from there. I look nice at a nice price. I love working out. Though I did slack off during the holidays. Too many parties to go to or people to see. I have gotten back into it hard core since the first of the year. Nothing new to tell. I'm down 98 pounds. Here is a current picture of me. http://www.axcessmypics.com/dolphinluvr525/album1/_entry/c885520e173cc893011741193cee33f0/ jsps/entry?foneblog=1199733434214 Take care all and I will be in touch. Laura 374/276/175 (highest/current/goal) RNY 7/17/07 Dr. Lane
sallyone
on 1/7/08 10:02 pm - DIberville, MS
Laura you are doing great. 98 pounds is awesome work. I love the comment "I look nice at a price" LOL... you are worth every penny... Congratulations Susan
Jean M. B.
on 1/8/08 4:33 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Laura! Good to hear from you and thanks for the holiday wishes. Same back to you!! Laura, you are doing great! 98lbs...fantastic! You have nearly earned your Century Card!!! BTW, I just checked out your pics and wanted to ask...what is on your head in the pic of you at work???? Is it what I think it is!!! Take care, Jean
dolphinlover525
on 1/8/08 11:11 pm - Toledo, OH
Yes, that is what you think it is. I thought I blocked that one from being viewed...sorry. My friend and I were at a novelty store and I found it on a tiara. She said it reminds her of the Arby's commercials. I just told her that I was thinking of all the guys in my life...nothing but D**kheads. LOL!!! We were being stupid that day...all in fun. Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1390 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 943 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views