ONEderland is AWESOME!

jessica0378
on 1/9/08 7:40 pm - Red Lion, PA
I know I just posted last week with 101lbs lost, and I don't want to sound full of myself, but I did my weekly weigh in this am and..............I'M IN ONEDERLAND!!!! 103 lbs lost, now 199lbs! WOW! I haven't been this weight since MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!! It feels so good to be at a weight that starts with a 1, and not a 2 or 3!!!!!! I haven't had much online time cause I'm working a butt load of overtime to pay for our fall trip to Disney, so I want to thank everyone for your kind comments and support, and wish you happiness in your journey and goals! Good luck everyone! Hugs, Jes
sallyone
on 1/9/08 10:11 pm - DIberville, MS
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Dont worry about sounding too full of yourself.... we are all happy for you. Save me a seat in Onederland... eventually I will be there... LOL
ckocher
on 1/11/08 9:36 am - Sacramento, CA
Hi Jes: Here's a song in honor of your success! Way to go girl! Charity 'S ONEderful --------------- C'est formidable! C'est magnifique! 'S ONEderful! 'S marvelous! That she should care for me! 'S awful nice! 'S paradise! 'S what I love to see! She's made my life so glamorous You can't blame me for feeling amorous Oh! 'S ONEderful! 'S marvelous! That she should care for me! 'S ONEderful! 'S marvelous! That she should care for me! 'S awful nice! 'S paradise! 'S what I love to see! C'est exceptionnel! 'S why I fell C'est magnifique! 'S what I seek C'est élégant! 'S what I want! C'est quelque chose! From head to toes! Oh! 'S ONEderful! 'S marvelous! That she should care for me! This ONEderful George Gershwin song was performed by Georges Guetary, Gene Kelly, and Oscar Levant in the 1951 hit movie "An American in Paris".
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1390 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 942 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views