Guess what I'm wearing???

Monica P.
on 1/10/08 2:30 pm - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
(cross-posted from the California board, I just had to share it with my July peeps...because I think you'd understand too!) Oh my God, you won't believe what I'm wearing. Tonight I came home in a hurry and had to change clothes then leave. The size 22 jeans that I was so excited about wearing again because they were my "skinny jeans" are now so loose around my hips that I can't keep the zipper up. There's not enough of me to fill the pants and the zipper falls down! So in my rush I picked up a pair of jeans that were given to me before surgery from a friend. She gave me three bags of clothes in sizes 14-20. These clothes have been a life saver to me. I'm wearing almost all of the tops. Now I realize that I need to start trying on the pants because... ....in my rush to get out the door I put on a size 18 pair of jeans and they FIT PERFECTLY. I know it might sound weird because 18 is still a "plus" size, but I have never, ever ever worn anything smaller than a 20 in pants......ever. The other day at Old Navy I tried on a pair of 18 dress slacks and they were huge, silly me thought the pants were just labelled wrong. I'm wearing these jeans to bed. Good night
sallyone
on 1/10/08 10:12 pm - DIberville, MS
That is so great. You will be out of all of those clothes (14-20's) before you know it. CONGRATULATIONS on your successes so far. HUGS Susan
H A.
on 1/10/08 11:22 pm - NOR CAL, CA
That is awesome Monica. Nothing feels better than loose pants that use to be tight. Thanks for sharing. Heidi
ckocher
on 1/11/08 9:11 am - Sacramento, CA
Way to go Monica! Isn't it funny that now we're celebrating our pants falling off Keep up the great work Charity
cathsorenson
on 1/11/08 12:57 pm - Osage, IA
Monica, I know the feeling! I was in a 26 pants when I started and wearing 18's now and REAL JEANS I call them! I always wore elastic waist jeans as they were more comfortable, didnt think I'd ever be wearing zip and button/snap jeans again and even a 18! And they are very comfortable, maybe more so then the elastic ones were. CONGRATULATIONS!! Its a GREAT feeling!! I hope to go the nex size down with you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1390 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 943 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views