Major Stall!! HELP HELP PLEASE!!

cathsorenson
on 1/11/08 1:03 pm - Osage, IA
I have had some stalls, many of times but it just seems like everything is stopping. Please give me hope! Or Help! I started at 296 and down to 201 which is Great I know but I want to break that 200 mark! I want to be in Onederland Seems like I have been playing with the last 5 pounds for a month now! I make sure I get my protein, I do a protein shake each month and I did add another scoop so I am getting 48 Grams there and trying to get some from food as well, I drink plent of fluids though most of it is Sugar Free hot cocoa, is that a problem you think? I did have all my blood work done and doc said everything looks great, but I cant seem to find anything that I can really eat that I like I do a salad probably every day, I need idea's PLEASE! Also looking for someone that would help me daily with an exercise plan, incentive? someone I need to answer to about what I did?? Anyone want to join me? Anyone else out there feeling how I do? Cathy from Iowa
Jupiter6
on 1/13/08 4:43 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
I'll be honest Cathy-- I don't think the salad's actually helping you much. You have a limited number of calories to consume a day, so you want them to work for you-- and while an occasional salad provides water and roughage, it's not nutrient- dense, you know? It takes up much space, but offers little of the things you most need, like protein. Use FitDay.com or a similar program and chart what you consume daily. It'll help you keep a better handle on what you're actually taking in, balance-wise. You may be undereating, actually. Also-- you are losing MUCH faster than the average, and have been all along. Sometimes, that catches up to you and you sit a while....plus your body re-arranges during these times. Enjoy your added mobility, get exercise, do good things for your body, and see what happens!
H A.
on 1/13/08 12:27 pm - NOR CAL, CA
Hi Cathy, I've lost kind of like you. I'm also in a holding pattern. I think my body and my mind need a weight loss break. I've lost 100 lbs since my pre diet in May. That is a lot of weight. I'm back to my exercise but I'm behind on my water. I want to focus more on doing the right things. I've reviewed my packet from the doctor and looking at the nutrition, water etc. I need to be sure I'm following it because I've kind of slipped. I just went to my six month visit and they mentioned that instead of loosing like a step hill it will look more like a stair. Plateau loss plateau loss...etc. One thing I have noticed is my skin is looking a little better, well some of it is anyway. I know you want that milestone of onderland it will be here soon. Best wishes. Heidi
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1390 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 943 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views