5 day pouch test

Joelle F.
on 1/17/08 7:53 am - Greenville, WI
Hi everyone! I know that I've been reading that some of you are struggling with snacking and not eating the way you should... I know that I've been struggling with that since the holidays and can't seem to quite get back on track. Here's something I heard about and I think I might try. Check out the website and see what you think! www.5daypouchtest.com
Leslie S.
on 1/17/08 11:45 am
I am glad to know that I'm not the only one that can't get back on track after the holidays!!! I felt like I was the only one that was doing this! I was feeling as if I had lost my willpower!!! I definitely want to try it. I was going to start it the first week of the new year, but I haven't yet. How about we do it together and we report to each other every night? Maybe that would keep us on track for the 5 days. Who ever would like to try it can join in. We could post our food, thoughts, etc. for the day and make sure we don't slip up. Just a thought...... Leslie
Joelle F.
on 1/17/08 3:41 pm - Greenville, WI
That's a good idea! I was thinking about starting it on Monday (every new diet starts on a Monday, you know!). Let's plan to post here that afternoon/evening about our progress. Any one is welcome to join us!!!
H A.
on 1/17/08 10:49 pm - NOR CAL, CA
I'm may want to do this just to get on track. I'm still not sure. I've been doing pretty good this week on exercise and I lost one pound this morning. I will love to watch and see how you do. I'm trying to loose 5 lbs by Valentines day
Leslie S.
on 1/18/08 12:36 pm
Starting on Monday sounds good to me!!! I'm excited. I hope that this helps me break my snacking habit....and drop a couple of pounds! Woohoo.....here we come pouch test!
saphireset3
on 1/19/08 11:43 am - Yuba City, CA
I would love to join in! I saw this posted a while back and thought about doing it. I guess this is what I needed to get serious about doing it. I started back at the gym 2 weeks ago and have only lost 2 lbs since then. I know, gaining muscle and all, but still want to see those numbers move again. I'm down 86 lbs and am only 27 away from my goal. I need a jump-restart. Anyways would love to join in if you'll have me! I Am Stronger Than Myself Janice
Joelle F.
on 1/20/08 7:29 am - Greenville, WI
Okay- so Monday it is! Unfortuneately, I won't be able to post about it on Monday because I have the day off of work and won't have access to a computer So....I will post on Tuesday about how it is going. I weighed 186 pounds this morning. With what I've read about it, it may be possible to drop down to 180 by the end of the week. I'm not really banking on that, though. I really want to do this to get back on the right track. Good luck to everyone who is going to try it with us!!!
SarahF
on 1/20/08 11:20 am - Braintree, MA
I'm so glad I saw this! I have a whole box of Carnation Instant Breakfast and I'm going to put my all into this tomorrow! I think the key for me is to get out of the house. When I sit at home I snack! Let's all check in tomorrow and update how we are doing.
Leslie S.
on 1/20/08 11:01 pm
Wow, looks like we are gathering up a group of us! Good for us! I, too, would love to drop some pounds, but my main reasoning in doing this is to help break this snacking that I've developed. I know that if I stop the snacking then I will definitely drop some pounds in the long run. So....this morning I weighed 165 pounds. Let's see if I do lose any weight by doing this! I'll be back tonight to update about my day!! Good Luck Y'all!!! Leslie
kandmh
on 1/21/08 12:26 am - Alvarado, TX
I can't wait to see your results!! I too have really been interested in this!!! I can't wait to hear all the success stories from it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1390 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 943 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views