Happy days are here again

sallyone
on 1/19/08 10:19 pm - DIberville, MS
Happy Days are here again..... (la la la la) Well I have been tweaking my food, actually eatting more. Hubby is happy about it since I have actually been cooking... LOL (too funny) Well I think my body was saying that I needed more food (strange to me, but true). Well the weight started to come off again... today I am down to 270.5...whooohooo I have a mini goal each month and this month my mini goal is to get to 265.0 I only have 10 days left of this month to loose 5 pounds... I think I might be able to do it if I stick to my new eatting more plan. I tried eggs again and my pouch didnt protest, and chicken has gone down good too... so maybe I am back to eatting better foods, which is good I need more options. Well that is my update so far. Susan
H A.
on 1/20/08 12:24 am - NOR CAL, CA
That great to hear. You can get the 5 lbs off!!! I'm cheering for you! Heidi
sallyone
on 1/20/08 1:15 am - DIberville, MS
Thanks Heidi... I am hoping I can get it off too... I want to thank you for all the support you give to me and others on the board... you are very much appreciated. Happy Sunday Susan
H A.
on 1/20/08 9:18 am - NOR CAL, CA
I've always gotten back double what I have given out Thank you. Heidi
cathsorenson
on 1/20/08 10:24 am - Osage, IA
Susan I understand you! I did the same thing, started eating more and started losing again! I still dont cook much at all. Sure nice to know I am not the only bad wife! Actually my husband doesnt complain much and my 2 year old is easy to cook for! You can do the 5 pounds! Your doing Great! Cathy PS how do I load a picture of myself on this reply??
sallyone
on 1/20/08 12:20 pm - DIberville, MS
Thanks Cathy, It is nice to know that my hubby eats Lean Cuisines and stuff like that and isnt alone... LOL I have a 4.5 year old son, and he is happy with anything but what we eat... LOL... so he is easy too. My picture is my avatar, you go into your user settings (same place you do your signature) and you can download it to there. I bet someone can give really good directions... LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1390 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 942 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views