5 Day Pouch Test -- Day 1 Results -- Monday

Leslie S.
on 1/21/08 12:48 pm
Today went pretty good for me. I had a little problem with feeling hungry early in the morning, but as the day progressed I wasn't as hungry anymore. I drank lots of water throughout the day. I ate my three meals and one snack through the day. You really have to monitor what you are eating. I think I am a little confused with the protein part for days 1 and 2. I have probably only had around 400 calories for the day. I didn't calculate my dinner and snack in yet. I can't wait to see if Day 2 is just as easy. I will be back at work tomorrow, so the temptations will definitely be around with all of my coworkers! I will not let them tempt me!! I hope that everyone has had a pretty simple Day 1. Good luck to all of us and I will post again tomorrow night!!! Leslie
Monica P.
on 1/22/08 3:25 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
I'm doing the pouch test too!! Yesterday was fine at work. I drank lots of water, above and beyond the 64 recommended ounces. I didn't get hungry until the evening after I got home from the gym. So I cheated, I had about 1/4 of a protein bar. Today is a new day and I'm almost done with all my water. I'll have to refill my water bottle before noon! I think I'm going to mix my protein powder with water instead of milk today. Tomorrow is soft protein, I'm so exicted. So who else is on the 5-day Pouch Test??!!
Joelle F.
on 1/22/08 7:37 am - Greenville, WI
I'm posting late for Day 1 because I didn't have access to a computer yesterday. Day one went pretty well. I had 2 protein shakes, protein pudding, and tea/fluids. I got a little shakey by the end of the afternoon- I didn't know if that was carb withdrawl or just not eating that much. But overall it went okay!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1390 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 942 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views