5 day pouch test- Day 2

Joelle F.
on 1/22/08 7:48 am - Greenville, WI
Well, day two went better than day 1- not as tempted and my body handled it better- no shakes. I am actually having a colonoscopy tomorrow so I had to do clear liquids today anyway. I kind of forgot about the prep for this when I decided to do the pouch test this week but that actually works out well. I am looking forward to tomorrow, first of all to get this colonoscopy out of the way and find out what's been causing my abdominal pain, and second of all, to eat some soft protein! Hope your Day 2 went well! I won't be able to post tomorrow but I will check in on Thursday to see how everyone is doing. Good luck!
Leslie S.
on 1/22/08 8:34 am
Hello all! Today was a little harder for me because I went back to work. I think it was harder because of all the people that I work with. Everyone always has such yummy looking food. I have still done great and haven't splurged any. I was really wanting some crackers earlier, but I didn't give in to that want! I am drinking LOTS of water!! I can't tell ya how many times I've had to make a mad dash to the potty! I can't WAIT until tomorrow either!! Woohoo for food! I have already boiled some eggs to have ready for tomorrow! Anyway, I have felt good about his diet and haven't had the shakes any. I did have a headache yesterday from my lack of caffeine, but that's about it. Joelle, good luck with your colonoscopy tomorrow. I hope everything works out well! Okie dokie...I'll be back tomorrow night with new updates for DAY 3!! Let's keep up the good work everyone!
Joelle F.
on 1/22/08 9:22 am - Greenville, WI
Thanks for the well wishes, Leslie! Sounds like you're doing great! Mmmm.... eggs
H A.
on 1/22/08 10:58 pm - NOR CAL, CA
You guys are inspiring me. I have been dancing around the same pound lost for a week now. I may start this next week. Thanks for posting the progress.
Monica P.
on 1/23/08 2:36 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
My day two was easier than the first. I didn't get hungry until after my workout in the evening. I hit my quota on water (64 ounces) before noon!! I kept on drinking though through the day and into the evening. Not as many potty visits though, maybe I wasn't getting enough water!! I did break down and eat a piece of beef jerky in the evening though, I WAS HUNGRY!!
Dawn the Twinsmom
on 1/23/08 8:29 am - Worcester, MA
I started this today. I gave in earlier, and ate a few wheatables. I also am majorly PMS-ing. I had a couple semi sweet chocolate chips. All in all, I stuck to the liquid protien shakes. I hope tomorrow is better, I did make pea soup, and according to the 5-day pouch test, this is a good thing to have on day 1 & 2. I followed the recipe, and it was pretty good. I need to break this major stall,, been the same weight for OVER 6 weeks now, and it is making me CRAZY!! do you ladies have the same problem? Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1390 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 943 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views