5 Day Pouch Test -- Day 3 -- Wednesday

Leslie S.
on 1/23/08 10:01 am
Ok....today was much better than the past two days....I finally got to chew! I have still done great and haven't cheated yet. It is extremely tough though!!! I went to visit my parents tonight and my mom cooked a big dinner for us. I could not break my diet and eat the dinner. She had cooked some of my FAVS....chicken spaghetti and green bean casserole. YUM!!! I wish that I could have had some, but I refuse to break my diet. I am staying strong!!! While everyone else ate the delicious dinner, I had 1 1/2 boiled egg whites. I hate the yolks, so I didn't eat those. Anyway, I was trying to hold out on weighing until Saturday morning, after the diet is completed, but I stepped on the scales this morning. To my surprise I had lost 3 pounds!!! I am down to 162 pounds!!!! So, I have to stay strong for two more days. That would be awesome if I could lose another 3 pounds by Saturday! I'm not going to get my hopes up though. I am definitely happy about the 3 pounds that I have already lost!! Oh..I have also been doing really good with my water intake!! That's awesome for me. It's usually so hard for me to get all of tha****er in! Ok, that's my update for Day 3. I hope everyone else is doing great!!! We are on the downslide now!!! More to come tomorrow night!!! Leslie
sallyone
on 1/23/08 1:23 pm - DIberville, MS
GREAT JOB
Leslie S.
on 1/23/08 8:43 pm
Thank you, Susan!
sallyone
on 1/23/08 10:46 pm - DIberville, MS
is there a link to the directions for the 5 day pouch test??? I want to loose down to 265 by the end of the month.... (6 month surgiversary) and I am going up today at 271.0. I think this might help me get to that goal..
sallyone
on 1/24/08 2:46 am - DIberville, MS
thank you...
Joelle F.
on 1/24/08 7:33 am - Greenville, WI
Day 3 went well for me. I had a scrambled egg with bacon in the morning. For lunch I made Mock Rice Pudding, and for dinner I made Tuna patties (mmmm!) Liquids went really well, too. And I had my colonoscopy which came back fine- more tests to follow!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1390 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 942 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views