5 Day Pouch Test- Day 4

Joelle F.
on 1/24/08 7:45 am - Greenville, WI
How was your Thursday? This pouch test is getting easier as it progresses. I find myself being less tempted to snack, doing better with fluid intake than before, and feeling satisfied longer. And I do feel my pouch tightening- I noticed it most when drinking fluids. I used to be able to drink a fairly large amount rather quickly. By today, I definitely found that I had to slow down! For breakfast today I had some Mock Rice pudding, lunch was a piece of meatloaf, and dinner is chicken salad. I'm down 3 pounds today!
Monica P.
on 1/24/08 8:08 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
I wasn't prepared food-wise for day four. However, I did experience the same things you mentioned. My water is already done for today and I'm still drinking. When I returned from lunch I was FULL! Almost uncomfortably full.... I'm ready for day five though, I grilled up some pieces of chicken to have all day. The scale is a whole other issue. Not only has it not budged, I've gained since last week. My friends on the Cali board have been really encouraging and pointed out that since I'm doing a lot of strength training and cardio that I should not worry.
Leslie S.
on 1/24/08 10:24 am
Day 4 is almost over!!! It was alot easier today. I even felt better about it this morning when I was packing my breakfast and lunch. I just felt like today would be easier. The only hard part about today was going shopping at Walmart. I had my hubby and my little boy with me and they wanted all sorts of goodies! Anyway, I made turkey chili for dinner today and it was sooooooooo yummy! I was really surprised at how little I ate! I definitely understand about the pouch tightening. Mine sure feels tight right now! I have also done an amazing job at drinking my water. I can't believe that I have done so good this week. Honestly, I do miss some carbs. It really is hard to not have any carbs. I've got some chicken breast that I will cook for dinner tomorrow night. I'm excited about that. Then, Saturday morning I will do my final weigh-in! I can't wait to see what the scales say!! I hate to say it, but I can't wait to have some kind of 'snack' on Saturday when this is over. LOL. Well, I guess I will be back here tomorrow night to update for the last time on the 5 day pouch test! I hope everyone has a great last day!!!
Joelle F.
on 1/24/08 1:25 pm - Greenville, WI
I hear 'ya about wanting a little snack on Saturday! LOL! I won't be able to check in on Friday but I will on Sunday when I'm back to work. Hopefully I'll have good news about my results! Have a great Day 5 Leslie!
Leslie S.
on 1/24/08 8:25 pm
Thank you! I hope your LAST day is great too!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1390 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 943 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views