Started the 5 Day Pouch Test yesterday...

sallyone
on 1/25/08 11:18 pm - DIberville, MS
So Day 1 is gone.... thank goodness... LOL I know for a fact that I didnt get in enough protein, so I really need to work on that. All of the protein shake mix is gross... LOL... so I have been drinking my skim milk... LOL I started on Friday with a weight of 270.0 and this morning I weigh 269.0 whooohoo I am not sure if it had anything to do with the diet or pooping... I am thinking pooping... LOL but I will still take that pound lost... LOL So today is Day 2, I will try and get more protein in.... Happy Day Susan
Leslie S.
on 1/26/08 12:04 am
Congrats for your weight loss!! Good luck with your pouch test! Yesterday was my last day and I'm happy to be done! I haven't decided if I want to do it again next month or not!! I just hope I stick with my good habits that I developed during these past 5 days!! Keep us updated with your results!
sallyone
on 1/26/08 5:28 am - DIberville, MS
thanks... It isnt seeming as hard as I thought it was gonna be... I do want food today (only on day 2) Thanks again Susan
Joelle F.
on 1/27/08 8:26 am - Greenville, WI
Good luck with the next few days! I think you'll be happy with the results!
Jean M. B.
on 1/28/08 10:56 pm - St. Cloud, MN
Good luck, Suzie! I haven't made a commitment yet but am thinking of doing the 5 day, too. I gained a lb!!! Take care, Jean
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1390 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 943 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views