5 Day Pouch Test FINAL RESULTS!!!

Leslie S.
on 1/26/08 12:02 am
So...I am extremely happy with the results from this pouch test. Not only does my pouch feel tighter and happier, but I lost a total of 6 pounds since Day 1!!! I am currently 159 pounds!! I will be honest, it was very tough, but this diet really makes you realize just how much you are snacking and you don't realize it. For instance, I will fix my little boy a bowl of animal crackers or some little snack like that and I will grab a couple of them without even realizing it, but with this diet you really think about things like that. Anyway, I hope that everyone else did great with the diet....not only with the weight loss, but with the sense of being in control of you pouch again!!! I feel great that I was able to stay on this diet and for once in my life I didn't cheat and eat something that I wasn't suppose to!! I can't wait to see how everyone else has done! Please post with your results! Leslie
sallyone
on 1/26/08 5:29 am - DIberville, MS
GREAT JOB...
Leslie S.
on 1/26/08 10:02 am
Thanks so much!
Joelle F.
on 1/27/08 8:33 am - Greenville, WI
Great job, Leslie! You did better than I did - I kind of fell off the wagon on day 5- I had popcorn with the kids when we were watching a movie that night. But overall, I think I did pretty well and I feel that to do this once every month or two wouldn't be a bad idea just to keep myself in check. You are so right about not realizing how we've let the carbs creep back into our diet. I can totally identify with fixing snacks/meals for the kids and grabbing a small handful of Golden Grahams (in my case)! I lost 3.5 pounds on the pouch test and I am very happy with that. And I know now that the pouch test isn't bad at all and it is a good tool to help regain control.
Monica P.
on 1/28/08 2:43 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
I wasn't really prepared with food for days 4 and 5. I did my best with the groceries I had. But still, I felt a renewed tightness in the pouch that I really liked and I don't snack at all anymore. I think I may have lost about five pounds, but I'm having female issues that make the scale go up-and-down. (I started my 2nd period this month) I think I'll try the five day pouch test again in a month when I can have everything planned out.
kandmh
on 1/29/08 9:03 pm - Alvarado, TX
Great job! That's great to see so many positive results from the 5 day pouch test!! CONGRATS!!!
Linda_S
on 2/7/08 3:31 am - Eugene, OR
Wow - good for you! I don't get too many temptations, as I live alone and just don't buy stuff I'm not supposed to have. Of course, I occasionally will eat a few more Triscuits than I'm supposed to eat for one serving, or I'll have a bigger potato than I had planned on. I try to keep the carbs to a minimum. Good for you for hanging in there. Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1390 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 943 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views