Funny things people say...

H A.
on 2/3/08 11:12 pm - NOR CAL, CA
I like the post Monica started last week about the non scale achievements. I wanted to start one about funny compliments It seem that everyone loves my new hair cut. People I haven't seen that don't really know about the surgery. They really love my hair! and kind of look at me puzzled like.
abbiemarie
on 2/3/08 11:15 pm - Crawfordville, FL
Up until Christmas, when I bought some new clothes, my boss would tell me to go home every day because "my pants were too big". She also bought me a fashion magazine for Christmas!
Monica P.
on 2/4/08 1:06 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
"I can see your ....face!" As if I had been hidden under all the fat. LOL!!
rchllaw
on 2/4/08 8:55 am - Loves Park, IL
RNY on 07/06/07 with
"Your Eyes! They are two times as big as they were!" "Wow Your boobs are growing!" The second comment cracks me up since my boobs have REALLY shrunk. It's just that my body is smaller and now and I have curves in the RIGHT places LOL
saphireset3
on 2/4/08 9:27 am - Yuba City, CA
The 1st one came from a 3rd grade student who hadn't seen me since surgery, at this point I was down about 70 lbs. "Oh my god janice, your so skinny, you've lost like 300 lbs! Look everyone! Janice lost 300 lbs!" The 2nd from a co-worker who has nothing nice to say - ever. I'm sure she didn't mean it as a compliment, but that makes it extra sweet. I was bent over in the back of my bus with my butt in the air, and she asked someone, "Who's that?" When I turned around her mouth fell open and she stomped off! Hee - Hee, I lost this topic. Let's keep them coming! I Am Stronger Than Myself Janice
H A.
on 2/4/08 10:06 pm - NOR CAL, CA
I love it!
Monica P.
on 2/5/08 7:07 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
Awesome!!!! I love catty-women-moments like that!! My sister at Christmas waited for everyone to go home before telling me I looked fabulous. She asked what size I was wearing and I told her. "Oh. You're smaller than me now." Darn right I am!!!
Monica P.
on 2/6/08 1:16 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
Ok this is fun....I like this thread. New comment this morning from my co-worker: "I think you need new jewelry....your getting too small and your necklace (a string of black pearls) looks too big now." LOL!!!
freespirit01
on 2/10/08 12:22 am - Maumee, OH
You are so funny! It is so true though! Everyone loves my hair too! I am just now getting the "WOW you look amazing, you have lost weight haven't you?" ONLY 120 POUNDS!! I am tall so I guess it took alot for people to notice. LOL! Everyone is doing so good! Keep up the good work! Malissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1390 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 942 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views