Swim suits... HELP

sallyone
on 2/12/08 12:56 pm - DIberville, MS
OK guys... I need some help. I need to get a swimsuit by the end of March (going on a cruise in April), but I cant find a good one that will support the low hanging girls..>LOL I tried on all of my old suits and they are all too big (suprise...NOT) and I will need something with a bra in it. My poor chest looks like some old grandmas... or tube socks with a tennis ball in them... LOL I need a size 22W, and I have big boobs, even if they do hang to my knees... LOL DDD bra cup. Does anyone know of a good style of suit or a great place to order. I dont really want to spend 100.00 on a suit that I will shrink right out of ... LOL Any help would be greatly appreciated. Susan
leochick
on 2/12/08 10:34 pm - Edgar, WI
I know that Lane Bryant came out with some suits for summer last year. You may want to check their website. I know they were a little more pricey, however, they looked to be really well made. Good Luck, enjoy your cruise!
kandmh
on 2/16/08 1:37 am - Alvarado, TX
Hey Susan I hope things workout with the ones you are being sent! Swim suits are so hard to find and FIT right. I've always had a hard time with this. I'm in the same boat with the "girls" and the baseballs in a sock!!! the boobs are just totally deflated!! No firmness at all, just skin it feels like.
The Contessa
on 2/25/08 3:45 am
They are a bit pricey, but they are absolutely the best swim suits on the planet for lift, control, style. www.miraclesuit.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1390 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 943 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views