Little losses

H A.
on 8/4/08 12:19 am - NOR CAL, CA
Well this far out I have to be thankful for the little losses and celebrate. It's getting harder. I lost .5 of a pound this last month, but I'll take it. PS where has everyone gone? Have we all moved to the graduates board? Heidi
Amy_in_MA
on 8/4/08 4:09 am - Danvers, MA
Nope, I'm here. I'm doing the flip flop thing with 3 lbs. from week to week. Which may mean I'm stable (so to speak), or that in another month or two I will have dropped a few lbs. Hard to say. LOL.
H A.
on 8/5/08 12:00 am - NOR CAL, CA
Stable is good. I think my body really wanted to get off that rapid weight loss. I'm ready to get these last 20-24 lbs off! I think like you, I'm pretty happy at this size but I would like to see what another 20 lbs would do. Heidi
cycobusdriver E.
on 8/4/08 10:24 am - ME
Im here just been at camp all summer and headed back there tomorrow..Im not losing much either but staying the same 150lbs... when I want to weigh less I go to my mom scales and I weigh 144lbs, lol sorry just been really busy school is starting back up soon aug 27 i drive school bus so i will be on alot more.. Hope all is well Barb
H A.
on 8/5/08 12:01 am - NOR CAL, CA
Well I would love to weight 150. That's below goal for me lol. So in my book you are a success. Enjoy the rest of your summer. Heidi
Nanette B.
on 8/4/08 10:42 am - Allen, TX
I'm stuck...no loss here! I haven't really been actively "trying" to lose either, so that likely explains it. Well, at least not consistently. I fluctuate around 179-183. I need to get the last 20 off, but it's so danged hard to get my body to budge these days!! I am hoping it's just taking a rest for a bit and that when I get myself in gear, I'll get the scales moving again.
H A.
on 8/5/08 12:04 am - NOR CAL, CA
I'm in the same spot with those last 20. I feel pretty motivated this week. I'm trying to eat only what I need. I got a little snacky there the last month. (emotional eating I think). I'm going to try and loose 2 lbs this month. That's my goal. Heidi
Jean M. B.
on 8/5/08 12:07 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, everyone! Been awhile since I've posted, too! Haven't checked out the graduate board yet....I like it here, lurking most days but here! Seems like everyone is in the same boat with wt loss....I've really slowed up the past few months and have been hovering around 178 or so. Did finally get the scale to move to 175 after a casual attempt at the 5 day pouch test thingy. Did great for the first two days, all liquids but lost the info for the 3rd day. Did another of all liquid and then gave up on the last two. I just tried to follow basics as best as I could. For whatever reason, I did loose a few pounds last week! Have any of you tried that 5 day thingy? what do you think? Have a great day, hope to hear from you all soon. Jean
Nanette B.
on 8/5/08 12:27 am - Allen, TX
I haven't tried the 5 day pouch test. I have thought about it though. Not to 'test my pouch", but just to get back to the basics. If you guys want to try it for 5 days, I'd do it too, just to be accountable. I really want to get in the 170's and stay there...but then ultimatley leave them for the 160's!! I need to get myself in gear. You guys feel free to kick my butt, I need it. I think it's been me cheating and sneaking in the snacks...like chex mix, etc. Just mindless calories that do add up!
Jean M. B.
on 8/5/08 1:49 am - St. Cloud, MN
Nanette! I'd be up for trying it again...maybe with some butt kickin' along the way! I had the same goal as you...back to basics! Love to get in the 160s soon, too! Jean
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 620 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1371 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 924 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 802 views