Three years later and 25 lbs heavier!

mayamaya
on 7/23/10 6:15 pm - Charlotte, NC

Is anybody there with me??? I am so desperate to lose the weight! Who wants to join me? I need your support!

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/11 11:51 am - Escondido, CA
I'm feeling it too. I reached my goal in 2009 and have slowly gained back 16#s. I'm scared I'll gain it all back.

I just received a newsletter from Unjury. I love their protein powder. It opened my eyes to how I've slipped in my eating habits. I don't get enough protein. And I've slipped on getting support from others.

Let's do it together! Lets drop that weight again!
SarahF
on 7/10/11 6:08 am - Braintree, MA
I started taking Paxil and I'm 27 lbs heavier now!  I'm eating exactly the same and the numbers and the scale keep climbing.  I'm freaking out!

SarahF
on 7/10/11 6:09 am - Braintree, MA
I just realized this post is a year old! 
4Synergy
on 7/13/11 4:14 am - Chester, VA
Well, I am definitely in with you guys!  I never really reached my goal of 150 lbs so "working out" with you all will only help me. 

I was going to go back to the "Liver Shrinking diet that my surgeon had me on 2 weeks prior to the GB.  Not sure if you all are familiar with it ... but you drink a LOT of liquids, you only eat one sandwich a day, one piece of fruit, and Carnation Instant Breakfast (or whatever protein drik you choose) for about 2 - 3 weeks.

It can only help us "jolt" our metabolism and get back to where we were.

Anyone else have any thoughts or should we consult a nutritionalist that specializes in Nutrition ofr GB patients?

Let me know.
Lorrieann3500
on 8/27/10 11:14 pm - IL
OMG ME TOO!!!!!  I lost 130 pounds and this morning I weighed in and I had gained 14 pounds!  I don't know whats going on and I'm getting very depressed. HELP!

LORRIE

Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 620 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1371 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 924 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 802 views