Surgery on 7-7

damurphy0526
on 7/11/08 2:36 am - nashville, TN
I am so happy to have the surgery done , Right now I am having problems with my feet swelling and not getting 60oz of fliud in . Real sore. will keep you updated need to go walk and back to bed with feet up. Thanks to all my support group freinds.
cherri33
on 7/11/08 7:24 am - MS
Congrats on passing the first hurdle. My surgery is the 28th and I've also had problems this summer with feet swelling. Did they say what made yours swell? I don't have bp issues. I hope your symptoms ease soon.
jj_in_CA
on 7/11/08 11:23 am - Gualala, CA
Drinking more will relieve some of the swelling issues, at least for me it does. If it becomes a real problem, ask your doctor for a pair of compression boots. They work wonders for getting fluid out. ---jan---
Deetle
on 7/12/08 2:48 am
Hey Dorothy, I had mine done on the 1st. I was also very sore. Feeling like a million bucks now though. keep the faith! I walk in my house and that helped. Am now out walking every morning! It will get better! Keep me posted! Dee
Deetle
on 7/12/08 9:53 am
You bet, I was just exhausted. Don't know what your age is.....I know I don't get back to normal like I used too! Just rest and try not to do too much. You will feel better soon! Dee
Deetle
on 7/13/08 2:23 am
I am 53....so I really do think it takes a little longer the older you are. I am 12 days out and except for a little tenderness around the port site I feel pretty good. Still get tired quicker than normal. Keep the faith, it will get better! Dee
Most Active
Recent Topics
THREE YEARS!!
THENEWLAURA · 1 replies · 1643 views
Anniversary
Ms TJ P. · 1 replies · 743 views
Today is my 2 year Rebirth date
Renee W. · 1 replies · 866 views
TWO YEARS DOWN!
THENEWLAURA · 0 replies · 780 views
Coming up on 2 years out.
Mandy_ · 2 replies · 761 views