Maybe a silly question.....

Gabi42
on 7/11/08 2:02 am - conshohocken , PA
After WLS will smells provoke hunger?? I have WlS comming up, but right now.. i ate breakfast a few hrs ago... and someone has some really good smelling food, and now i am STARVING... so i was just wondering if that will (hopefully) go away??? dawn.
jj_in_CA
on 7/11/08 11:20 am - Gualala, CA
The only silly question is one you haven't asked and want to know the answer to. I'm 2 days post surgery and I'm not hungry at all. I have to remind myself to drink my fluids and get in my protein. Smells aren't bothering me at all. ---jan---
Deetle
on 7/12/08 2:50 am
Hi Dawn, I had mine done on the 1st. smells didn't bother really at all. Every once in while now. Like popcorn....forbade my husband to make it my presence! Keep the faith, I am so very, very glad I had this done! Dee
Vampi
on 7/14/08 2:44 am - Mandeville, LA
I am six days postop now and last night was the first night I smelled something really good. It was leftovers LOL. I had cooked the night before and the smell didn't really bothered me, but last night when my hubby reheated the leftovers it smelled really good... I can't say that I was really hungry from smelling it though. Before surgery I would have gone crazy and had to EAT! But now it just smells good... that's it... it just smells good, it doesn't evoke uncontrollable urges anymore. Weird
Judy Meyers
on 7/15/08 10:35 pm - Lansing, MI
Yes, Smells can provoke hunger especially pre-surgry. Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics
THREE YEARS!!
THENEWLAURA · 1 replies · 1646 views
Anniversary
Ms TJ P. · 1 replies · 744 views
Today is my 2 year Rebirth date
Renee W. · 1 replies · 868 views
TWO YEARS DOWN!