Flyin out to Dr Vooberan July 16

Mys_PryssLA
on 7/12/08 1:36 am - poe dunk, LA
Thats right Flying out to San Diego from Louisiana July 16th 2008!!!! have to be in New Orleans @ 400 am ugh..flight @ 530 am..but thats ok the flight is 5 hrs but Cali is 2.5 hrs behind so technically I will gain 2 hrs! and arrive @ 845 am!I am so EXCITED! I was first scheduled for July 18th with another so called DR....bajanor hospital??? Let me tell ya It DOES NOT EXSIST!!!! The 2 ppl you talk to on the phone when you call have both been arrested for insurance fraud and it has been an on going investigation ....I am so glad I looked more into it before I sent the money in paypal.... Thank GOD for Dedria Givens with OBESITY GOODBYE! she is great and Dr V is doing my surgery on a whim because he leaves for his personal vacation on JULY 18TH ... I will keep ya'll posted
jj_in_CA
on 7/12/08 11:23 am - Gualala, CA
Hi Kassie, WOW, Thank goodness you avoided that mess! I'd never send money to a doctor through Paypal. I like them a lot, have used them for many years, but if a doctor doesn't take credit cards for the amount of money they charge for these surgeries, I wouldn't even talk with them. Good luck on the 18th! Have an easy, pain free recovery. Be well, ---jan---
Most Active
Recent Topics
THREE YEARS!!
THENEWLAURA · 1 replies · 1646 views
Anniversary
Ms TJ P. · 1 replies · 744 views
Today is my 2 year Rebirth date
Renee W. · 1 replies · 868 views
TWO YEARS DOWN!
THENEWLAURA · 0 replies · 782 views
Coming up on 2 years out.
Mandy_ · 2 replies · 762 views