preop diet

JANIECEMOM
on 7/12/08 11:53 am
someone please help, I am having the hardest time with this. the two drinks and small meal is not enough. my surgery date is jul 24.
Mandy_
on 7/13/08 12:53 am - cincinnati, OH
you are only allowed 2 drinks and a small meal?? I can have my protien drinks and then another 4-6 1/2 cup servings of a list of things (s/f pudding, s/f jello, broth etc.) I hope it gets better for you and congrats on your surgery!
mishelle neverson
on 7/13/08 1:36 am - tracy, CA
well this is just me - i had what i wanted until 3 days before then i cut WAY back you can not have nothing to eat after 9pm the night before not even water ok. and right before you stop start eating kids meals that will be a kings meal when it all said and done trust me im on 3oz right now and it fills me up i had my surgery on 7-8-08, when they said a LIFE CHANGE THEY MEAN EVERY WORD!! you have to be relaxed and willing to give up those big meals and soda (even diets) juices anything with sugar ANYTHING. and you MUST CUT BACK or on 7-24th will be a bigger day then you think. 2 things can happened 1- you can get rejected and turned around because you did not cut back on your food intake, 2- you DID and they give you IV and you are on your way to a thiner YOU. ITS ALL UP TO YOU. Check out my profile and my tracker i start at 275 my surgery i as at 222.5 and now today 4 days later im at 206.1 smooches you can do it keep in touch
Annie S.
on 7/15/08 4:26 pm - Walterville, OR
My surgery is scheduled for July 31st. I haven't heard about cutting back yet? I am having the Sleeve gastrectomy with Dr. Jossart in San Francisco. Please tell me more!
Deetle
on 7/13/08 2:26 am
I was on liquid diet for 10 days prior to surgery. Water, clear juice(apple, cranberry,etc),jello, broth.
Most Active
Recent Topics
THREE YEARS!!
THENEWLAURA · 1 replies · 1646 views
Anniversary
Ms TJ P. · 1 replies · 744 views
Today is my 2 year Rebirth date
Renee W. · 1 replies · 868 views
TWO YEARS DOWN!
THENEWLAURA · 0 replies · 782 views
Coming up on 2 years out.
Mandy_ · 2 replies · 762 views