Surgery July 29th

Iva
on 7/13/08 2:40 pm - Elk city, OK
I have 2 weeks to loose 10 to 15lbs b4 they do the surgery. I'm on liquids right now, man its tough. If you'd like to talk to me please message me on yahoo messenger my id is ibaiba59
Deetle
on 7/14/08 2:54 am
I Ivadale, I had my surgery done July 1st. I have lost 24 pounds including the pre-op diet weight. I am feeling great and the one piece of advice I can give is follow your doctors advice and instruction to the letter. The pre-op diet is horriable. After about the 4th day it does get better. Remove yourself from food and prep of food if possiable. Chin up, girl! Dee
bluenone
on 7/14/08 12:01 pm - Cincinnati, OH
Hi, Ivadale -- my surgery will be July 31, so I'll be starting the pre-op diet tomorrow or the next day -- I'll be thinking of you...
kymoon
on 7/17/08 7:11 am - graham, WA
my surgery is 30 of july and i have no pre-op diet but i do fell for u guys who do...
jbminus130
on 7/17/08 1:30 pm - Ft Riley, KS
Hi, my surgery is 7/29 also! i too am currently doing the liquid diet, i am on day 3 and have lost 7 lbs. We will get there. one good thing about the liquid diet, it has taken my focus away from being worried about the surgery, all i can think about is FOOD!
Most Active
Recent Topics
THREE YEARS!!
THENEWLAURA · 1 replies · 1646 views
Anniversary
Ms TJ P. · 1 replies · 744 views
Today is my 2 year Rebirth date
Renee W. · 1 replies · 868 views
TWO YEARS DOWN!
THENEWLAURA · 0 replies · 782 views
Coming up on 2 years out.
Mandy_ · 2 replies · 762 views