Hi to you all from Australia

australia
on 7/16/08 9:14 am - Australia
Hello everyone, My name is Cynthia and I am in Australia. I found your board yesterday and love the idea of being able to talk to people who are having or have had the same thing that I am going to. I have surgery on the 22nd, I am having the surgery not specifically for weight loss but as hopefully a cure for a disease that I have, the weight loss is going to be a fantastic bonus for me. I am obese but have never bothered too much about it. I have never been a diet and loose weight girl. Now though I dont have a choice so I have to get ready for a whole new way of life. Anyway G'day to you all I am happy to have found you. Cynthia :-)
bjblue
on 7/16/08 1:59 pm - Tacoma, WA
Welcome to our new "down under" member! Glad you found this board. There are many wonderful people here who are always willing share information, and give you support through your trials and tribulations. May all go well for you with your surgery, and may this help with your medical condition. Let us know how it goes.... BJ
australia
on 7/16/08 2:21 pm - Australia
G'day Bev, Thanks for the welcome. I am sure I will have many questions to ask and I am grateful to have found a place where I will get straight answers. This is my thrid lot of surgery since march, so I am hoping it will be the last for a long time. Next tuesday is the day, I am a bit aprehensive but know my surgeon well and have no doubt of his skill. So not only will I hopefully be back to good health I will be on a new road to being slim, something I have never been. Hope to talk again soon, Cynthia
Most Active
Recent Topics
THREE YEARS!!
THENEWLAURA · 1 replies · 1646 views
Anniversary
Ms TJ P. · 1 replies · 744 views
Today is my 2 year Rebirth date
Renee W. · 1 replies · 868 views
TWO YEARS DOWN!
THENEWLAURA · 0 replies · 782 views
Coming up on 2 years out.
Mandy_ · 2 replies · 762 views