Insurance problem

prissy_donna51
on 7/17/08 1:08 pm - Prescott, AR
My insurance company (laughing) will not pay for the Lap Band procedure or any weight control procedure. I have been told about Ar Rehab. Has anyone heard of this? If so how do I contact them to see if they will help?
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/08 4:02 am - West Monroe, LA
What the Ar Rehab? Dawn
prissy_donna51
on 7/18/08 1:26 pm - Prescott, AR
If you are asking what is AR Rehab? All I have been told is that a lady where I live was able to get assistance from Arkansas Rehab. I did know this person. She was very sick (cancer) and I really did not want to bother her with this question. Sadly enough she died this week. A really sweet person. Anyway, I was hoping someone might know. It is Arkansas Rehab. But when I check the web all it shows is drug or alchol rehab. Can anyone help. My insurance will not change its mind no matter what. My husband is out of work due to a closing of the sawmill he had worked in for 32 years, and wouldn't you know it, but his insurance, which I was on, probably would have paid, they did not have an exclusion, but Cobra is too high for us to afford right now. Cash is out, and our credit has not been good for a while. Anyway enough of that, I just thought someone might have heard of this website.
Most Active
Recent Topics
THREE YEARS!!
THENEWLAURA · 1 replies · 1642 views
Anniversary
Ms TJ P. · 1 replies · 743 views
Today is my 2 year Rebirth date
Renee W. · 1 replies · 866 views
TWO YEARS DOWN!
THENEWLAURA · 0 replies · 780 views
Coming up on 2 years out.
Mandy_ · 2 replies · 761 views