9 Months!

vickyvixen84
on 4/12/09 5:22 pm - LLansantffraid, UK
Oh my gosh! Where have the last nine months gone? I can't believe that it is 9 months since I had my surgery on the 18th! So I just thought I'd see how everyone else is doing?

Nearly 9 months out I have lost 140lbs, with about 40+ lbs to lose to goal! The weight loss has really slowed down in the past few months, so I'm reassessing what I'm eating, and upping my exercise! I'm determined to get as close to goal as possible by my one year surgiversary. Last year the 18th July was important to me as it was my new beginning, well this year the 18th of July is even more significant as it will be my wedding day! I am so excited, in 14 weeks time I will be married! My life has changed so much for the better!

Hope everyone is continuing to be successful!

BEst Wishes to you all!

Lilypie - (vcH4)

THENEWLAURA
on 4/15/09 8:26 am - Katy, TX

140 pounds is awesome!!!!! I have lost a total of 113 since my surgery on 7-7. I would like to lose about 10-15 additional pounds. I continue to lose about 1-2 pounds a week so I cannot complain.

I feel the same way you do, this is such a new beginning. I love the way I feel and look. Finally I can say that out loud!!!

Congratulations on your new life and I hope you have a wonderful wedding!

Keep in touch.

Laura

Laura

Surgery:275/Current:146/Goal:145
I love this quote from Woody Allen...........

"I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens".
vickyvixen84
on 4/17/09 12:15 am - LLansantffraid, UK

Well done on your incredible success! It must be great to be so close to your goal weight!

I too am losing about 2lbs a week now, sometimes more, sometimes less, it all depends! I wi**** would go a bit quicker, but I really can't complain as my success has been great so far! I still have about 40+ lbs to lose to get to goal, and I'm planning on a tummy tuck (when I can afford it) as I have alot of excess skin on my stomach.

I'm hoping that the wedding will be wonderful too, and that I'll look like a princess,regardless of how much more weight I lose between now and then, I'm sure I'll look much better in my dress than I would have at 368lbs!

Best Wishes to you!

Vicky

Lilypie - (vcH4)

wannaliveagain
on 4/22/09 1:31 pm - glen aubrey, NY
RNY on 07/14/08 with
flies by huh!
Love My RNY 07-14-2008 and Dr Fitzer and Staff!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
THREE YEARS!!
THENEWLAURA · 1 replies · 1636 views
Anniversary
Ms TJ P. · 1 replies · 741 views
Today is my 2 year Rebirth date
Renee W. · 1 replies · 860 views
TWO YEARS DOWN!
THENEWLAURA · 0 replies · 777 views
Coming up on 2 years out.
Mandy_ · 2 replies · 755 views