Surgery July 16, 2013 ! Going for the sleeve!

Kathy-cny
on 5/29/13 10:56 pm - NY
VSG on 06/25/13

I got my date for surgery the other day, of course was hoping for an earlier date but will take whatever they give me....and the scheduler will call me if an opening comes up! Hopefully going to my Nut class soon because I have lots of questions....

Kathy     HW-393/Surgery weight-368/ weight post op 374 /current weight 292.5

Kathy-cny
on 5/29/13 11:39 pm - NY
VSG on 06/25/13

I just got a call from the surgical scheduler and she had a date for July 9 ! Yea!angry

aliekat
on 6/19/13 9:42 pm

Most excellent! congrats. IF it wasn't for my daughter getting married on July 6th i would be getting this about now. I could not be sure I would have recovered enough to fly out to the middle of nowhere in northern minnesota if I had gone ahead. I will try not to hold it against her that I have to wait another month.

Disclaimer: Although I am a doctor, I do not play one on TV, nor have I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express.  I've done a lot of additional research on WLS issues but am not qualified to give medical advice over the internet.  I'm happy to share my research with you, but you should see an acting professional if you want real medical advice.enlightened

Kathy-cny
on 6/19/13 10:34 pm - NY
VSG on 06/25/13

Morning....I got a call from my new best friend, the surgical scheduler this past Monday....she says "how would you like to have surgery next week" I screamed into the phone WTF!.... Of course I said YES!

good luck to you, too!

Most Active
Recent Topics