Approved--- August 23 Yipeeee!!!

Clytie Robinson
on 7/15/05 10:52 am - Gastonia, NC
Dr Melkonian is my surgeon. Scheduled for August 23. Glory to GOD!!!!!!! Clytie
jilldennis
on 7/15/05 11:58 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Congratulations Clytie! You are a week before me! My surgery date is August 30th. AMEN!!! Jill
Clytie Robinson
on 7/15/05 12:09 pm - Gastonia, NC
We will have to keep in touch with each other since we are gonna be celebrating almost the same day! Blessings your way! Clytie
Sherry B
on 7/15/05 12:07 pm - Peru, IN
My date is the same as yours, I am nervous already. I wish you luck.
Clytie Robinson
on 7/15/05 12:15 pm - Gastonia, NC
Great! Congratulations! I know that maybe closer to time I will get nervous, but right now I am just Happy and wanting time to here quickly! Do you have to do the 2 week liquids before surgery? I think that maybe be hard, but hey that will mean I am getting closer to the date. Keep me in your prayers as I will you in mine! Blessings your way! Clytien Keep with me.
sheree G.
on 7/15/05 1:43 pm - westminster, CA
clytie, yeeehaawwwww!!!! Congrats!!!! best of luck to you!! Gess what? My date is Aug 23 to!!!!!!!! Im so excited as well. This is so great hu!!!!!! Jump: sheree
Clytie Robinson
on 7/15/05 10:49 pm - Gastonia, NC
Great Sheree! :dance; I know that you will do just great! Lets keep in touch! Ok? I dont have my time yet, but Nurse said the date would be Aug 23, hope it is first thing! to you! Clytie
sheree G.
on 7/16/05 1:33 pm - westminster, CA
clytie, hope mine is first thing to!!!!!! how awsume for us all!!!! SHEREE
Clytie Robinson
on 7/17/05 9:01 pm - Gastonia, NC
Sheree maybe we will be having surgery the same time, eh? Let me know when you get your time and I will do the same. Have a blessed day! Clytie
wgodsreal
on 7/17/05 6:11 am - Chester, PA
Hi! It's my surgery day and my birthday. I told my mother it will be my new birth in to the world.God bless you with surgery.Dave
Most Active
Recent Topics