I have a DATE!!! August 24th

FullfiguredVirgoGal
on 7/16/05 4:17 pm - Altoona, IA
Hi all, I talked to my nurse yesterday, it was unexpected because it was Saturday. She was catching up on her work at home after being on vacation and called me to see what potential date would I like to have surgery. Anywho, I had been thinking about What I wanted for my birthday this year and when I got the call from my nurse, I came up with WLS as my present. My birthday is on August 24th, I will be 32 years YOUNG: and this is the date that I gave her for my surgery. I was born on this day, and what a great day to be re-born on. She gave me the date and time, but did reiterate that I am currently waiting on my official approved call or letter, but she said that they want to schedule the surgery, so even if the approval comes the day before or morning of surgery, I can still get it done. So now I am trying to get somebut it is hard knowing that I have a date (or shall I say potential date). But even if I have surgery a month or three after my birthday, I will be sure to remember that I was 32 years YOUNG when I got a "New Lease on LIFE" and "A Better Quality of LIFE" and I will see this every time I look in the mirror at thenew me. What more can I ask for in having a great birthday present. Stay BLESSED and we are all the BIGGEST LOSERS. ~~Nissah The F.AT Slayer~~ 360//180
sheree G.
on 7/17/05 1:25 pm - westminster, CA
Nissah, I can tell your an awsume lady!!!! You are so right we are the biggest loosers.I cant wait to feel ALIVE!!!! lol God bless you on your big day!!!! and always!!! yea!!!!!!!!!!!! sheree 285/?/150
Clytie Robinson
on 7/17/05 8:59 pm - Gastonia, NC
Congratualtion Nissah, My date is Aug 23. I wish you all the best. Blessings your way, Clytie
Most Active
Recent Topics