Surgery sooon !!!

rbennettx2
on 7/18/05 3:39 am - Halifax
My surgery is scheduled for August 15th. The count down has begun, 29 days to go. I'm very excited to start my new life. I'm looking forward to leaving the depressed person behind and to joining the ranks of the living again. My sister Yvonne and I are having the lap.gastric bypass on the same day by the same doctor. We're thinking of drawing straws to see who will go first. My nerves are starting to kick in. Any ideas on how to keep calm threw the waiting process.
Parciful
on 7/18/05 9:16 am - Southaven, MS
If you get any good ideas on how to keep calm,,let me know! It seems like this is just about all I think of. Is so hard to focus at work now. My surgery is the 8th. Is so very exciting, isn't it!! Judy
rbennettx2
on 7/19/05 12:49 am - Halifax
No ideas yet. I'm sending you an to help calm your nerves. Your page design is great.. Did you design it yourself? I'd love to know how to make my page more personal. Rita
HAVING FAITH
on 7/19/05 11:24 am - LUMBERTON, NC
Congratulations Rita! My surgery is scheduled for the same day. WOW! Can you believe it? I wish you and your sister all the best. Before long we will all be on the losing side. May you have an uneventful surgery and recovery. My best wishes to you and your sis.
Most Active
Recent Topics