Aug 4th is my date I am scared and excited

shawna40868
on 7/19/05 5:20 am - Stinnett, KY
I have a date Aug 4th my brothers birthday. I found out today On what would have been my father's birthday. He passed away in 03. I know that means he and my mother (who also passed away 3 weeks before him in 2003) will be watching over me during surgery. See all you winners on the loseing side! Shawna
Sara B
on 7/19/05 9:12 am - Foothill ranch, CA
congratulations on your surgery date. we will all be on the loosing side very soon. I too wil be only four days behind you and am getting really nervous. i have waited for years for this and now that it is finally here, i can hardly deal with it. where is the xanax when you need it! sara
shawna40868
on 7/19/05 3:09 pm - Stinnett, KY
Sara, I really liked your profile. I am sorry about the loss of your mom. I too have anxiety about the surgery because of the first hand knowledge of loss. I know how devestating it has been for me to be without parents and I am 35. I don't want to do that to my kids. I have three teens. I have a boy 17 a girl 16 and a 15 yr old girl. I know they need me. Its like a double edge sword though because they dont have a mom who can participate because of my weight. I am doing this so I can live. I want to be there for them and pray that God will let me be here for them for a long time to come. I too plan on writing my family letters though because I know death is real. I have seen it way to close up. On the positive side my daddy always said only the good die young! I should be just fine then ...lol Shawna
Most Active
Recent Topics