Slow weight loss, depression and menapause

NJKILRUSHGAL55
on 11/27/08 9:01 am

HappyThanksgiving All:
I am glad I had the Gastric Lap Band (Aug.07) but the weight is slow in coming off.  I went into the "red" zone one time and knew enough to get to the local E.R. because I fell asleep and vomited during sleep, resulting in aspirating the stuff into my lungs.
I also was in the "pink" zone lol (almost red). Being 53 and menapausal doesn't help either, coupled with some depression. Wellbutrin XL (300mg) daily.
I'm sure if I can get the "stuff" out of my head, then I'll feel better about myself and move on from there.
People are still cruel and say things. Either they are stupid, ignorant or just out there to be mean.
These people are co workers!  I know they are just words, but I won't tolerate it.  I'd rather be by myself then to associate with the likes of those people.
My next office visit is Dec. 1 and I'm going to ask for the medication (phentermine) to assist me further.
Being a State employee doesn't help either. lol lol

frazier
on 12/2/08 11:27 pm - Hamilton, Canada
Sounds like you are having some tough times lately.  I'm not sure what "red zone" or "pink zone"is.  Is it something to do with the band?  You are right not to listen to those who will bring you down.  I hope when you talked to your doctor you got some help and support.
Fran
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 736 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 770 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1009 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 895 views
how is everyone doing?