after almost 2 years finally starting to lose

goodmorning2008
on 5/28/10 1:41 am
Well I had my lapband on 8/20/08.  Ive lost 58 pounds to date.  SOOO SLOOWW, but its finally starting to kick in for me and Im really happy.  My last fill was a month ago and its still tighter than a rats a--. So glad and people are starting to notice a change for the good. Has anyone else been as slow as me?? I see some real success stories here that are very encouraging.  

MoniqueW
on 6/20/10 10:29 am
Well I'm fairly slow. I'm working out, eating very well except for the occaisional treat.. todate I'm 217lbs... I'm not restricted, at least not with the band, I pretty much plan my meals and eat portioned size. I haven't been in for an adjustment since Oct. 09. I plan to schedule one soon.

Highest Weight = 279lbs.
VSG Surgery Weight = 253 lbs.

Goal Weight = 175 lbs. (5'5)

Current:194

Margo E.
on 7/2/10 2:20 pm
I also had surgery Aug.5,2008 and have had a slow loss. I'm not into exercise and I know that would help but My Band is tight and sometimes if I eat to fast I do have the spits.I have loss 80lbs. and not sure the inches but have people comment everyday. Feels awsome!!! I  do need to get going again and its hard for me to even get the water drank . THANKFUL!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Been gone a long time
RaeRae1 · 1 replies · 1102 views
Ghost Town
Dot T. · 0 replies · 867 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 843 views
13 months post op sleeve
reneeskids · 0 replies · 1078 views