My surgery date

Debb W.
on 7/11/04 3:18 pm - Southern, IN
I heard from my Surgeons office and my surgery will be Sept. 2, 2004 in Louisville Ky. Yea!!!!!! Would appreciate prayers. Thank You. Debb W.
hope4life
on 7/12/04 1:08 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
OMG!! That is also my surgery date!! All right!!! I'll pray for you if you pray for me....LOL.....I'll be having my surgery in Boston, MA. Glad to meet you Debb W. and glad to have you join the boards....WELCOME!! We have a really good group here. Erin
Debb W.
on 7/12/04 1:52 am - Southern, IN
Erin, You bet. Thanks for the welcome. This site and these kind people have made this journey so much easier. Congrats on your date. After our surgeries we can commiserate with all the others that have the same date. And share our successes. Nice to meet you. Debb W
Natalie O
on 7/12/04 10:34 am - Osseo, MN
Well make that 3 - I am September 2 also! Yippee! Nice to meet you both. Natalie
wesierobb
on 7/12/04 10:56 am - sullivans island, SC
I'll be pulling for you all and praying...hopefully from the 'other side' as my date is the day before..September 1. I am so happy-scared............will this be a long 7 weeks or short?? Wesie
hope4life
on 7/12/04 10:43 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
OK so Louisa will start us off on this journey....(Feel the pressure yet??...LOL) 50 more days for Louisa then 51 for us September 2nders....Can you believe it??? I am still in shock . WOW!! I wi**** was here and now. I am dreaming of all the good things that will come and it is just around the corner...WOO HOO!! I am grabbing ALL of our hands and jumping up and down like a little girl....LOL....I am so excited for us all here. I really am. It takes so much for us to realize that this is what we want to do. That in itself is such a major step. I wish I could blame being sentimental on PMS but I can't help but feel like a kid who just discovered Christmas and the first snowfall....(OK dope slap me back to reality now....LOL) Erin
wesierobb
on 7/13/04 12:59 pm - sullivans island, SC
Oh Boy...is it really 50 days???? Seems so close.........and seems so far. I was rearranging my closet today and moving some BIG winter clothes.... LOL....maybe I won't ever wear them again..............EVER, NEVER, EVER....what a great thought...... Sure will thin down my closet...... another exciting side effect of gastric bypass.... And think you much less space it will take in a suitcase for those "little" clothes............ I can hardly wait..... Big hugs, big prayers................count down going! Wesie
hope4life
on 7/13/04 10:44 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Wesie (can I call you that? or would you prefer Louisa?), I was thinking that if I stalled cleaning out closets and doing stuff like that surgery wouldn't be "real". But it is real and I should get off my butt and start doing just that. I am slowly cleaning out the stuff from my kitchen cabinets and trying to restock it with good stuff that I will eventually be able to eat. But I think I will do that more seriously next month. OMG! Next month will be the last month that all of us will have to worry about being MO. Our new life will begin very very shortly. I am so excited. Can you tell? LOL. While you are cleaning out your closets can you come do mine too? LOL Erin
wesierobb
on 7/15/04 12:16 am - sullivans island, SC
HAHA, Erin, not CLEANING OUT the closet, just moving stuff around!! I have NEVER been good at getting rid of things........hope I don't keep all of these ugly fat clothes and just move them further back in the closet...because I sure as the devil do not plan to ever wear them again! Please do call me Wesie...pronounced Wee-Zee......Mother was not much good with phonetics!! Looks like Wessie, needs more e's, etc....but there you have it. On my "last six weeks to eat bad things" binge, I AM actually cleaning out the food cabinet!! It is sort of like a farewell tour, I guess. So, no help with your clothes closet from here....but your pantry, that's a different thing altogether!!! Wesie
Veronica G.
on 7/14/04 6:23 am - La Habra, CA
WOW that is my date also. I am having it in L.A. California. I have you in my prayers and I know we will do just great! Veronica G.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 883 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 818 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 877 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1133 views