rashes....

kenziesmommy
on 11/20/05 10:05 am - Riverside, RI
I have this awful ra**** was some on my face but not really a rash more like redness. Now it is on my waist and goes completely across like where my waistband would be. I am going to the doctors tomorrow because it drives me nuts but I was wondering if anyone else is having issue's like this??? I also am starting with a little under my tummy and my belly button always smells. No matter how much I wash, and believe me I do it often. I am hoping my doc gives me good news and maybe I can get some of this skin off but honestly I wi**** would go away. Any info would be much appreciated. Shannon
kenziesmommy
on 11/21/05 9:58 am - Riverside, RI
replying to myself here. My doc says it is hives. due to stress and believe me I am stressed. So anywho, he put me on Zurtec(sp) cause my loratidine apparently isn't working anymore. I hope it works cause I am miserable and benadryl isn't cutting it. Shannon
Jae117
on 2/15/06 12:11 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Hi Shannon I had the same thing. My doc gave me chlortrimazole. It's an anti fungal cream and you can get it OTC for like $6. If it's any help, I took pics of all my funky rashes and when it came time to get insurance approval for my tummy tuck and breast reduction, I sent them to the insurance company. The pics helped me get approved. Another thing I tried was the monistat body powder that helps prevent chafing. I hope this helps, if you have any other questions, feel free to email me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 875 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 812 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 872 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1128 views