WOW...It's been a looooong time!

cskwj
on 2/22/06 1:22 am - Cashton, WI
Hi all, I just thought I would stop by for a visit and see how everyone is doing. I have been on obesityhelp, but mainly the post-op pregnancy board. Yuppers...at 10 months out, I found out I was expecting my 6th child! What a shock as I was on all sorts of fertility treatments for all my other children. None the less, we are all very excited to have another baby in the house. I am due in 4 short weeks. It was very scary because I was watching my weight creep up (I have gained 22 lbs.). I experienced hypogylcemic episodes for the last 2 trimesters, so the docs had me eating 35 grams of carbs every 2 hours! I cried and cried thinking I would blow up. But all seems to have turned out well. I am very afraid that I will fall back into the grazing mode after the baby is born, so I expect to be turning to all of you again for support, if you'll have me back! Sorry this post is so long...it's nice to see some familiar faces! Sherry
KGSlaugh
on 2/22/06 11:57 pm
Hey! Congrats on the pregnancy! What a blessing. I definitely hear you about putting on weight with pregnancy. That's my biggest fear about pregnancy, but you know what they say--you have to make your "tool" work for you. I'll put you in my prayers. Let us know when the new addition gets here!! Is it a girl or a boy? Do you have a name picked out? Take Care, KT
cskwj
on 3/2/06 11:59 am - Cashton, WI
I am so ready to have this baby. Yes, we know it is a girl. Lilly Josephine. I am so excited. This is my 6th child and the first one we found out ahead of time. Here are some pics. Hopefully the link works. Sherry http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cskwj/album?.dir=44c2
Piggybabe
on 2/24/06 3:32 am
Congratulations on the wonderful news!! I've known a couple of people who've had WLS and babies, and they did GREAT!! Do not seem to be having any problems at all with weight gain post-pregnancy!! You can do it!! Let us know ALL the details. Hugs, Pam
cskwj
on 3/2/06 12:02 pm - Cashton, WI
Thanks so much for the reply...that makes me feel better. I will be glad when this is all over with. I can't wait to be holding her. Here are a few pics of how huge I am.... http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cskwj/album?.dir=44c2 Thanks again! Sherry
sueboo
on 3/4/06 3:50 pm - Saugus, CA
Sherrrrrry! Congratulations on your pregnancy! HOW EXCITING! Did you get pregnant when you were all gussied up for that wedding you were in?? That was you right? I think I remember we were bridesmaids on the same day... hopefully I'm not senile and I remember correctly! Anyway, best wishes coming your way God bless your family! Love, Sue
cskwj
on 3/5/06 12:56 pm - Cashton, WI
Hi Sue! Yes! That was me, but I was pregnant for about 6 weeks before the wedding..lol. Thanks so much for the good wishes. Take care! SHerry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 875 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 812 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 872 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1128 views