Sherrie M.
on 10/4/04 6:35 am - McIntosh, AL
Sherrie M.
on 10/4/04 6:34 am - McIntosh, AL
Topic: 2 years post op doing great!!
Im doing great down to 130 pounds and size 8
Becky C.
on 10/3/04 9:08 am - Edmond, OK
Topic: RE: Today is my re-birthday...lol.
Congratulations & Happy Belated Birthday. I have eben doing lots of thinking these days as my anniversary date becomes closer & counting my blessings more, too. Becky 10/08/02 open RNY
Ashley M.
on 10/1/04 1:56 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Topic: RE: Today is my re-birthday...lol.
Hi there. I am sooo happy for you. Hopefully I will look as good as you do!!! I can not wait to be where you are now!!! Love ya Ashe
SHU-SHU
on 10/1/04 1:03 am - Dallas, TX
Topic: Today is my re-birthday...lol.
Today is my 2nd birthday...Im not where I thought I would be...but im not 268lbs anymore. I am a slow loser, but its ok, Im still greatful...not a plus size...I can shop at regular stores, and my marriage is beautiful! I can't ask for anything more.
blueeyedkate04
on 9/21/04 5:51 am - Gaylord, MI
Topic: RE: Surgery date: 10/09/02 Ypsilanti, MI
Robeta, I'm not your roommate...I had surgery a week after you in Grand Rapids, MI. Just wanted to suggest you try the michigan board to find your roommate. Congratulations, by the way! You're doing great! Kathy 294/159/155
Gingers63
on 8/31/04 5:50 am - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: anyone else here have surgery Oct 14th 2002?
Hi Don, Ok, so I didn't have my surgery on the same day, but I had mine 10 days before you. How are things going for you? Have you reached goal? Is your picture current? (mine isn't at the moment, but the photo editors have a new one) Gee, will we always look fat in pictures of ourselves? Ok, that is all that will come to my brain at the moment...LOL Just thought your lonely post needed a response, even if it is a month later. Hugs, Ginger
Brenda P.
on 7/29/04 2:13 am - Dumfries, Va
RNY on 10/24/02 with
Topic: Plastic Surgery
I live in Woodbridge VA.. I'm having a TT on October 18, by Dr. Carol Sharpio... Has anyone had surgery done by her? If so how did you do.. She said she is not doing in muscle work and there is a possiblity of me losing my belly button.. what do all this mean? Can anyone tell me what my recovery will be like? I'm excited!!
MccGator
on 7/28/04 10:39 pm - Northern, IL
Topic: anyone else here have surgery Oct 14th 2002?
I didn't even know this board was here! I have yet to talk to anyone that had surgery on the same day as me but I KNOW there have to be plenty out there! So if you see this give me a shout. Don
C. C.
on 7/28/04 5:34 pm - Ellenwood, Ga
Topic: Since 10-21-2002 I'm down to high school size, I don't know what smaller looks like...
Because I was a size 16 in high school. I am now wearing a size 16 and 18 for hips. I love it, my husband and I have a renewed vigor in our marriage and I really don't know a smaller size as an adult. My goal is to lose about 40-50 more lbs. And don't want to be smaller than a 12 or 13. I will have to start being physical which I have not done on consistent basis. I know I should have incorporated some excerise but I'm so buzy running with my 8 and 4yr olds. I will star****er aerobics this coming month when kids go back to school. This I know will jump start my weight loss again. I can eat anything, and it is then sometimes I wish I met with some resistance in my body. But I refuse to go back to my old self. The new one is so much happier and healthier. I didn't realize til I got on this website again since dec. 2002. I no longer have any health problems I opened up with before my surgery. Just some insomnia at times since I work from home. But all the pain is gone. It's a beautiful life not to wake up in PAIN! Praise God for all Victory in Jesus. I have begun singing all over the world and will do everything I can to keep preaching and singing about Jesus since He is the One that has brought me through with no vomiting or sickness! I can't thank him enough. I celebrate a new life!
Most Active